Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine 2 & 4 hands massage Arnos Grove London  (Read 5589 times)

Offline lougb1

External Link/Members Only

2 & 4 hands advert has changed several times but I took my tired out self for a 1 hour appointment after several texts and whats app messages. Reason I decided to go being that they said that Jasmine, a black masseuse from Belgium was available. Texted rates being " swedish/relaxing/deep tissue and full body masssage, £40 for 30 minutes and £60 for hour. The sensual massage is an extra £20. Appointment only. A call confirmed the address.

Entrance to venue, a flat, was on side street above a shop. Mood music plus low lighting.

Leaving my shoes at the door was greeted by "Jasmine" who was fully clothed in lycra leggings and sleeveless top. IMHO she looked gorgeous lovely full breasted and tight butt figure, and I was full of expectation for a treat. I asked for the sensual option after refusing the offer of a shower. Face down all though oiled nothing remotely sensual, some deep tissue strokes were actually painful and not in least relaxing. On the flip over although strokes were less hard still little sensual, clothes definitely staying put ( because not allowed by management). Watching her do her thing raised my interest and eventually she got around to a pretty decent hand job. Despite "not being allowed by management" she let me stroke her butt. After spaff she cleans up and point me at the shower and leaves the room  Zero connection. Dont think I will return YMMV does not apply.

Offline yeahbaby

assume this is her here.
are these pictures accurate?

Offline lougb1

assume this is her here.
are these pictures accurate?

Yes that is her.

"My rates begin from 60 pounds an hour. *Bespoke massage services are available on request.

(This is not a sexual service, please do not ask)"

May try again to see if YMMV ?? by calling on her number rather than the shop number.

Sucker for a pretty woman that I am!!

External Link/Members Only$_86.JPG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yeahbaby

Visited today
60 for a good massage for the hour

Had a towel placed over me and told this is a professional massage.

Asked about he and told no.

Towards end she said maybe in the future. She was working up the nerve.

Negative from me

Offline lougb1

Visited today
60 for a good massage for the hour

Had a towel placed over me and told this is a professional massage.

Asked about he and told no.

Towards end she said maybe in the future. She was working up the nerve.

Negative from me

On her new phone number she said £60 per hour professional £90 per hour sensual (ie HE) but she would remain fully clothed..... so no return there..  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline lougb1

She is still trying so respect for that,

"My rates begin from 60 pounds an hour. *Bespoke massage services are available on request and extra charges apply. Call or text 07719139645 to book your appointment.

(This is not a sexual service, please do not ask)"

But bells are still ringing or will my weakness for a pretty face dictate otherwise??

External Link/Members Only$_86.JPG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yeahbaby

yeah i hear that but.

£80/£90 for a clothed wank is alot.
If you have any luck getting anything else drop me a pm

Offline sparkus

This one now has 30 ads on Gumtree, flagging up the review as people will inevitably be going there to try it out.

Offline Richiestar1

The picture that she puts up is of an actress by the name Jackie Appiah. So it’s questionable as to why she can’t put her own pictures up.  :dash: