Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London recommendation....  (Read 705 times)

Offline inthemix96

Morning..

Am after recommendations for London next week, key attributes, blonde, big tits (preferably fake), CIM / Facials a must and preferably A levels but not a deal breaker, think I've got it down to Jessica at Maxes or missliaamelia.co.uk but at 300 notes an hour not cheap so any ideas welcome

cheers

Offline hendrix

MissKDD would fit the bill, including anal. I can't post a link at the moment but check the London reviews. No pictures, so you'd have to take it on trust. Looks are obviously subjective, but don't think you'd have any issues with the service level. She's nearly always outcall but occasionally posts incall dates.

Offline inthemix96

MissKDD would fit the bill, including anal. I can't post a link at the moment but check the London reviews. No pictures, so you'd have to take it on trust. Looks are obviously subjective, but don't think you'd have any issues with the service level. She's nearly always outcall but occasionally posts incall dates.

cheers guys but incall is a must

Offline inthemix96

I see Tania.x is back in town External Link/Members Only anyone had the pleasure!?

Offline collector

I see Tania.x is back in town External Link/Members Only anyone had the pleasure!?
Her price is bigger than her boobs.