Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgin / Walkup  (Read 1434 times)

elld

Hi, I plan to go to Soho walk u next week but have a few questions. I am 20 years old a virgin, never kissed or had a date.  I know doing this isn't good as a first, but I just want an intimate experience, so when I do get a gf I can say I have had one.

Firstly, I look quite young will I need I.D? Will dirving licence be ok

Secondly, I have seen the place on streetview and this video: External Link/Members Only
The guy just walks in straight even though two guys are standing there. Can I discreetly enter - as the door is open I assume. And then go upstair and knock on a door? That's how it works right?

Thirdly, I don't want to have sex of any kind (Vaginal, Oral or Anal). I actually want to remain virgin. All I want to do is cuddle, French kiss, touching body (ass, tits pussy) NOT fingering and also get a hand job to make me cum at the end. All this for like 15 mins - I don't want it to be long. How much would this cost? I know Sex is 30 but I don't want any kind of sex.

Fourthly, I didn't like the second girl in that video (whatever her name is)? I don't mind going when Candice is there. But at I'm also interested in this 'Nadia' - I prefer brunettes btw. But Candice is hot enough I don't mind... Is there anyway I can see these girls?

Fifthly, I'm 5'7 so would want a girl this height or shorter.

Atticus Finch

Hi, I plan to go to Soho walk u next week but have a few questions. I am 20 years old a virgin, never kissed or had a date.  I know doing this isn't good as a first, but I just want an intimate experience, so when I do get a gf I can say I have had one.

Secondly, I have seen the place on streetview and this video: External Link/Members Only
The guy just walks in straight even though two guys are standing there. Can I discreetly enter - as the door is open I assume. And then go upstair and knock on a door? That's how it works right?

Thirdly, I don't want to have sex of any kind (Vaginal, Oral or Anal). I actually want to remain virgin. All I want to do is cuddle, French kiss, touching body (ass, tits pussy) NOT fingering and also get a hand job to make me cum at the end. All this for like 15 mins - I don't want it to be long. How much would this cost? I know Sex is 30 but I don't want any kind of sex.

Fourthly, I didn't like the second girl in that video (whatever her name is)? I don't mind going when Candice is there. But at I'm also interested in this 'Nadia' - I prefer brunettes btw. But Candice is hot enough I don't mind... Is there anyway I can see these girls?

Oh do fuck off.  There's a good chap.

wazzer

Oh do fuck off.  There's a good chap.

+1

cockneybstrd

I reckon this could be the poster that cried by the nando's and was going to top himself over some bird from one of the walk ups

lol-machine

vw

What a wanker, if you want a cuddle sit on Santa's knee, if you want a kiss stand under aunties mistletoe.

If you want a hand job go to the attic flat on Finch street.

Atticus Finch

What a wanker, if you want a cuddle sit on Santa's knee, if you want a kiss stand under aunties mistletoe.

If you want a hand job go to the attic flat on Finch street.

Can you recommend it?

Offline NIK

Sixthly, this is a load of bollocks.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:24:31 pm by NIK »

ClitTeaser

Wonder if he's the guy who made the video.

Still, at least now I know what a SoHo walk-up is like.  I never fancied them - but maybe I'll give it a try.

bristolqwerty

Thirdly, I don't want to have sex of any kind (Vaginal, Oral or Anal). I actually want to remain virgin. All I want to do is cuddle.

Weirdly, I think you're likely to remain a virgin for a very long time, if this is the usual bollocks you spout.  :music:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:39:53 am by bristolqwerty »

vw

Can you recommend it?
:lol: No Mr Finch heard from a few pre ops that its good !

Atticus Finch

:lol: No Mr Finch heard from a few pre ops that its good !

Why am I not surprised that you hang out with pre-ops.  Do you like to play mummy or daddy?  :D

vw

Why am I not surprised that you hang out with pre-ops.  Do you like to play mummy or daddy?  :D
You were the Mummy in attic flat on Finch street.

Atticus Finch

You were the Mummy in attic flat on Finch street.
Mare you saying you want to fuck me, because that's just weird.

vw

Mare you saying you want to fuck me, because that's just weird.
Why you calling me Mare ?  I don't like that ! :lol: :D :lol:

lol-machine

Atticus Finch

Why you calling me Mare ?  I don't like that ! :lol: :D :lol:
Because I heard you were hung like a lady horse... :cool:

Offline cossie1

Some pretty blondes in that vid

ramrodronnie

Because I heard you were hung like a lady horse... :cool:

You sound like a Cunt Atticus Finch  :lol:

Atticus Finch

You sound like a Cunt Atticus Finch  :lol:

Funny thing is, I've never met a cunt I didn't like... :hi:

vw

Funny thing is, I've never met a cunt I didn't like... :hi:
Cheers, warming to you to Lofty Swallow !