Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda London previously princess Jayda - no show time waster.  (Read 4696 times)

Jamesmadden

Such a shame because she is a nice looking girl and I saw her before (didn't write a positive review yet).

Booked a 30 min in call at her ibis hotel in heathrow at 8:30 pm. Got there and called her 8:30. She didn't pick up so I waited 20 min. I then texted her to say that I am leaving and I will write a review on ukp for time wasting. I didn't get a response from her.

She was obviously booked for longer by someone else and decided to bump me despite the fact that I was previous client and we both gave each other a positive review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline Honestpunter

Saw her back in march in canary wharf.
This girl has an amazing ass!
I'm an ass adict and can say that it has been the greatest ass I've ever f**d!!
She is a very good looking girl,has some natural lips which are also great.
She is all natural and gives a good service, amazing owo as well.
Planning to see her but seems not to be coming bavk to london very often.

ramrodronnie

I booked to see Jayda through AW back in April. But she got back to me saying that she couldn't do the booking due to personal issues? Ok, I always allow the benefit of doubt. So I tried to book her again through AW e-mail. No reply? From what I recall she didn't even read the e-mail? Anyway since then I have made several attempts to contact her, mainly AW e-mails, which she hasn't even read? And text messages, which she hasn't answered? She hasn't responded to any of them. I am now coming to the conclusion, is there any point trying to pursue her anymore? I do like the look of her in her AW pics, Great Tits, Great arse/body IMO. But if she's not responding to any of my communications, what's the point? It makes me wonder why though?, I've got all positive feedbacks on AW. I just don't understand, it doesn't make any sense? I think that I will try phoning her the next time her number is showing, as I haven't tried phoning her yet, mainly due to the fact that her number isn't very often showing on her profile, or it hasn't been a good time for me. Any thoughts guys?   :unknown: :hi:

Offline Honestpunter

Yeah, try to give her a call.
I sent her a message couple of weeks ago but didnt answer.
She works in heathrow, canary wharf and sometimes out of london (leicester).
Try to call her mate, she is fucking great!
 :wacko:

ramrodronnie

Yeah, I will try phoning her Honestpunter. I did e-mail her mate Rhianna, and she answered me. I asked if she'd consider touring around my way (Basildon, Essex) She seemed quite interested, and said she'd look into it. So I sent her all of the contact details of a good Pro$$ie hotel in Basildon about 4 days ago. But I haven't had a response from her on that. I thought that she would be quite appreciative of my help?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

I don't know why? But Jayda's profile won't come up from the link on the Review from OP at the top of this page? Anyway she's still working. Here's a link that I have got for her:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code