Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English gfe lana - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Leeds184

New girl popped up in Leeds - English gfe Lana - has anyone had the pleasure? Looks very interesting for sure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Snagbadjer

No. But I wouldn't mind a go on those baps.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
New girl popped up in Leeds - English gfe Lana - has anyone had the pleasure? Looks very interesting for sure.

Why not go and see her and break your review duck? you've been here 3 years and have't posted any.

Offline lbs123a

She has one review on aw. And it says about the author of the review-'Member Not Active'
And it is only from 11 days ago

Offline Insaniac

I have seen her twice now, Leeds City Centre. Difficult parking, pay and display at York Place. Seems to be a building commonly used by various girls, I have certainly had the pleasure of a few different ones in the same apartment and other apartments in the same block.

Pretty girl, and very submissive, but she is a BBW so won't be to everyone's taste.

The pictures are flattering, her curves aren't as nice as the pictures show them to be.

She's about 5'5 mixed race, I found her facially very pretty.

£70/30 minutes, which included DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, Facial / Cum on Tits and sex in various positions.

Really good DFK, some of the best I have experienced with working girls which is a massive positive for me. Really passionate and she seemed to get into it. Pussy tasted good, she gets really wet and has a nice juicy clit, no bad smell complaints, all well presented and perfectly smooth. Really good hygiene all round. I had a great time with her on both occasions.

Great value for money for a mixed race girl at today's prices.

Interestingly I have noticed today, the profile has subtly changed, and it is now advertising a Pakistani girl called Inav (different photos, mostly the same spiel and now at £80/30 mins and extras for DFK (which on viva street is £20 extra) and anal at £60 extra (again on viva street), not mention of prices on AW, different phone number as well. Clearly this is a shared profile so definitely not independent.

Hope this helps gentlemen.

Offline lbs123a

English gfe lana is now become Pakistani DD Delight.

Edit, sorry Insaniac, I didn't realised you posted this yesterday
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 10:05:14 pm by lbs123a »

Offline HudzLad

I have seen her twice now, Leeds City Centre. Difficult parking, pay and display at York Place. Seems to be a building commonly used by various girls, I have certainly had the pleasure of a few different ones in the same apartment and other apartments in the same block.

Pretty girl, and very submissive, but she is a BBW so won't be to everyone's taste.

The pictures are flattering, her curves aren't as nice as the pictures show them to be.

She's about 5'5 mixed race, I found her facially very pretty.

£70/30 minutes, which included DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, Facial / Cum on Tits and sex in various positions.

Really good DFK, some of the best I have experienced with working girls which is a massive positive for me. Really passionate and she seemed to get into it. Pussy tasted good, she gets really wet and has a nice juicy clit, no bad smell complaints, all well presented and perfectly smooth. Really good hygiene all round. I had a great time with her on both occasions.

Great value for money for a mixed race girl at today's prices.

Interestingly I have noticed today, the profile has subtly changed, and it is now advertising a Pakistani girl called Inav (different photos, mostly the same spiel and now at £80/30 mins and extras for DFK (which on viva street is £20 extra) and anal at £60 extra (again on viva street), not mention of prices on AW, different phone number as well. Clearly this is a shared profile so definitely not independent.

Hope this helps gentlemen.

Get this submitted in the review section