Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babbet Earl's Court (Maxes) - Emeric (Diva) - disappointing  (Read 1112 times)

Offline hermanmunster

I booked through Maxes as she looked good and was £300 or £500 cheaper than other agencies.

External Link/Members Only

Prior to visiting I had become a little concerned, when I saw the photos on the Diva website and her legs just didn't look right.  I still went ahead for 1 hour at £300. 

Location - Earl's Court basement apartment.  It was the smallest apartment I have ever been in - small and narrow, bed just inside the front door and just enough room to walk past to the far end of the apartment (not very far) where there is the smallest shower room imaginable and a sort of kitchenette.

Lady, the lady in the pictures but a long, long way from having a toned body.  She was much thicker set from head to toe, it would have been ok if her body was toned - but it wasn't.  Why didn't I walk, not sure, perhaps because the slinky dress disguised the ordinary body underneath until it was too late.  She is Belgian, speaks good English and is a nice person hence just the neutral rating.  She is probably of middle eastern descent and from my limited experience they never seem to have toned bodies.

Action, just ok, bj was good but I was irritated by the kissing. there was a reasonable amount of tongue flicking but she always seemed to have lifted her mouth away so that you were only kissing her bottom lip?

I began to lack motivation part way through.  Sex was just cowgirl and doggy until finishing.  Can't really say much more as (in a day) it has already become a forgettable experience.

My only other post lockdown experiences have been Tavolga from Diva and MIA in Shoreditch and both these ladies are incomparable to Babbet (better obviously).  I may safely return to one of these next or Natalya as recommended by JackSaint.

Would I return : No
Value for money : No
Would I recommend : struggling to find a reason to recommend.

Offline hermanmunster

If any of the mods read this - can someone add "Emeric (Diva)" to the title as I feel it will be more informative for those who won't otherwise link the 2 names. Thanks

Offline Payyourwaymate

Unlucky. I added the name for you, her diva link and the screenshot of her maxes profile.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hansolo69

Herman,
Sorry to read of your disappointment especially at £300 an hour.

Did you make the agency aware of your feelings after the punt?

Offline king tarzan

No 🐅 munchies on this 1 :dash: :dash: :dash:
Looked delicious though
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hermanmunster

Herman,
Sorry to read of your disappointment especially at £300 an hour.

Did you make the agency aware of your feelings after the punt?

No I didn't, I didn't have any confidence that gripes about her weight and kissing technique would carry any weight (excuse the pun).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:41:31 am by hermanmunster »

Offline JackSaint

No I didn't, I didn't have any confidence that gripes about her weight and kissing technique would carry any weight (excuse the pun).

Probably right, reckon those pussies are just a cash machine for Max, as long as they keep pumping out folding he won't give a fuck.