Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NOT SO NICE SAMMY (Gloucester road)  (Read 6115 times)

SaneOnes

I think there is a herd mentality to attack OP on this forum (I saw one poster admit to asking whore how he looks like :dash:

If you don't like the guy.....don't read his reviews and  ignore his posts.

The DFK test is unusual, but if both parties consent to the test, what is there to be angry about

I ignore his positive reviews with gusto. But any negative review from anyone is worth checking out. This one has turned out to be one of the more unusual ones.

mcgee121

I think there is a herd mentality to attack OP on this forum (I saw one poster admit to asking whore how he looks like :dash:

If you don't like the guy.....don't read his reviews and  ignore his posts.

The DFK test is unusual, but if both parties consent to the test, what is there to be angry about

The DFK test is unusual in a weird way.  If not, prove it.  No one is arguing that anything consented to by both parties is wrong.

He's not being bullied and can handle himself.  He's the one that dissed everyone in the thread.  It seems Taz has a large group of fanboys.  Sorry to offend your hero  :lol:.  Soon the £20 DFK test will be the new norm and we will all laud Taz for being right in his approach all along  :sarcastic:.

Offline stayer

Soon the £20 DFK test will be the new norm and we will all laud Taz for being right in his approach all along  :sarcastic:.
:lol:

Offline puntingpumping1920

The DFK test is unusual in a weird way.  If not, prove it.  No one is arguing that anything consented to by both parties is wrong.

He's not being bullied and can handle himself.  He's the one that dissed everyone in the thread.  It seems Taz has a large group of fanboys.  Sorry to offend your hero  :lol:.  Soon the £20 DFK test will be the new norm and we will all laud Taz for being right in his approach all along  :sarcastic:.

I never said he was getting bullied.

Fanboys ? You sound worse than OP
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Honolulu

Lol thanks ps I'm not the guy tattooing, I'm the one getting the work done so for you to talk about my work makes no sense at all.  :dash:

Your momma 😂.

BM I joke mate. Hahah 😐

Offline Brazilian Martian

Your momma 😂.

BM I joke mate. Hahah 😐

Good luck to you and your prossie girlfriend, I really hope things pan out well for both of you  :sarcastic:

Offline hungrypunt

BM has a bit of stiffy for me, don't you mate.

When someone openly disagrees with your opinion, you get defensive and go for the verbal attack.  Which is truly a trait of a fellow of low intelligence.  Your inability to string a sentence without name calling or expletives is akin to one of a dummy like yourself, who grew up on the streets.

Plus your ink work is shite!

Rgds.

Is it just me that sees the irony in this post  :lol:

Then coupled with the response post....keep it coming guys

I'll edit your gobshite with proper grammar and punctuation, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

BM has a bit of stiffy for me, don't you, (you are missing the must needed COMMA) mate.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:24:32 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline killerbees

Why stop at DFK, perhaps we can do a £20 on the spot STD check and if it comes out neg for the brass we can snatch the score back as only a King Tarzan could. Or even still in this digital age put the £20 into a bitcoin escrow account and a panel of judges can determine if the DFK was of a satisfactory standard and refund accordingly    :sarcastic:

Offline scutty brown

What gets me is he says its saved him thousands.........so how many girls has he booked, kissed, rejected and then walked away from? It obviously a regular occurrence for him. Did he snatch the £20 back each time?

Type_O_Negative

Nearly 70 adultworks feedbacks for myself from the beautiful women that matter

Complete opposite of the trash thoughts being displayed on this thread by white knights and fluffies..

I can't see any wk or fluffies here  :unknown:

Offline Dicky

KT if you have a method of testing a girl, by all means stick to it...after all this girl did accept your 20 to kiss you. Some other girl may tell you to fuck off...and am sure many have, if you really try this with everyone.

In my view you offered this girl 20 to kiss. She accepted and you kissed. What makes this completely unacceptBle however is thT you snatched the money back from her after kissing. Thats the equivalent of you fucking her and not liking it, snatching the money back from her.

Its not done, is illegal and bordering on molestation.

If you keep doing this (ie snatching money back from girls after the service agreed to is availed of) there is a chance you will end up in jail....or worse, roughed up really badly by a girl's pimp or security.

In my opnin you should have walked...but left your 20 with the girl.

mcgee121

KT if you have a method of testing a girl, by all means stick to it...after all this girl did accept your 20 to kiss you. Some other girl may tell you to fuck off...and am sure many have, if you really try this with everyone.

No, she didn't agree to kiss for £20.  She asked for the full money and Taz refused. 

I could go down the street and ask every girl I see to piss on their leg for £20.  I might get lucky and find someone that agrees after asking 100 women but that doesn't mean my proposition wasn't weird and probably offensive to most women that I would ask.  How would you feel?  If you wanted an hour's booking and the WG told you when you arrived to give her £30 for 10 minutes first to see how it goes.  It would fuck up the mood, right?

mcgee121

Or even still in this digital age put the £20 into a bitcoin escrow account and a panel of judges can determine if the DFK was of a satisfactory standard and refund accordingly    :sarcastic:

:lol:  Don't give him any ideas.

I could imagine Taz on a date using the DFK test but instead of £20 he would skip going halves by pretending he forgot his wallet if his date didn't kiss him tongue swirly enough  :D.

Offline killerbees

It's not like TZ hasn't mentioned his £20 test drive, but I don't think it's that wild, not to provide Snog for £20.

However, it was somewhat weird to mention the 'gently' getting his £20 back. I'm pretty sure a good old tug of war ensued with TZ getting a late stoppage.

Anyway, interesting the white knights have shown up.

TZ you done wrong matey, use UKP's feedback to assess Wgs and stop with this £20 test drive.

It might have escaped your notice but not one punter on this thread has defended the brass in question so how does that make anyone a white knight, so what you're saying is tenuous at best. We are attacking his behaviour, nothing more. The brass in question had 6 negative reviews on here previously but this clown thinks he can get a good punt using his Jeremy Beadle move of dangling a 20 pound bill in front of her like shes a chimp in a zoo. You say that he "done wrong matey" then call everyone who has called out his behaviour a white knight.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:45:16 pm by killerbees »

Sufaking

Isn't TZ the guy who reckons he's some type of Herculean bad ass?

I imagine he pictures himself like this..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Isn't TZ the guy who reckons he's some type of Herculean bad ass?

I imagine he pictures himself like this..

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D wrong skin colour as he has in the past stated he's indian

Offline king tarzan

Kissing was agreed on texts
Kissing was agreed in phone call
Kissing was agreed face to face

READ MY REVIEW PROPERLY

GAVE HER £20 AS I WENT TO KISS HER SHE CLOSED HER MOUTH

I ABORTED TERMINATED KISS TEST IMMEDIATELY

I ABSOLUTELY MAKE IT CLEAR THERE WAS NO KISSING AT ALL

NO LIP KISSING
NO PECK KISSING
NO TONGUES

ABSOLUTELY NO KISSING AT ALL

Got my money back and left with £140 intact
Did not get conned

We were polite to each other She opened door for me and we said bye to each other!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

READ MY REVIEW PROPERLY

I ABSOLUTELY MAKE IT CLEAR THERE WAS NO KISSING AT ALL

NO LIP KISSING
NO PECK KISSING
NO TONGUES

ABSOLUTELY NO KISSING AT ALL

Got my money back and left with £140 intact
Did not get conned

We were polite to each other She opened door for me and we said bye to each other!

So the girl lost out on what - as far as she was concerned - was a confirmed booking. SHE got conned.

mcgee121

READ MY REVIEW PROPERLY

The kiss test was obviously not agreed to because she closed her mouth.  Some women like a build up before DFK.  With all your experience why are you wasting time visiting SPs who you think are dodgy?  If you are feeling paranoid the girl will feel your energy and thus will feel uncomfortable.

If this is true your description of her professional excellence being super shit was inaccurate.  She obviously, felt uncomfortable and would be mad that her time was wasted but she made the situation as less awkward for you as possible.

Just take the L and learn from it and stop trying to save face.  This SP is probably shit but in your review you do come across as pushy which may have contributed to your punt being a non-starter.

kamu

:D wrong skin colour as he has in the past stated he's indian

Maybe it was the smell of chicken madras and left over papadum round his mouth that put her off? :lol:

Maybe it was the smell of chicken madras and left over papadum round his mouth that put her off? :lol:

:lol: :lol: that's below the belt.

kamu

:lol: :lol: that's below the belt.

Usually I would agree but when you call your old chap a "banana beast" I think you leave yourself open for such banter :lol:.

Usually I would agree but when you call your old chap a "banana beast" I think you leave yourself open for such banter :lol:.

It's not just banana beast you forgot
King size lion bar and lamb jalfrezi with mango chutney

kamu

lamb jalfrezi with mango chutney

Does that refer to bareback and some form of STI? :lol:

Offline Bassman

Wow missed this all this time lol.

How does one gently grab something?

Offline madmania

What a shit show of a thread :dash:

I'll edit your gobshite with proper grammar and punctuation, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

BM has a bit of stiffy for me, don't you, (you are missing the must needed COMMA) mate.

When someone openly disagrees with your opinion, you get defensive and go for the verbal attack which (doesn't make any sense for you to start another sentence with 'which' as it was a part of the same thought) is truly a trait of a fellow of low intelligence.  Your inability to string a sentence TOGETHER (must use the word 'together' as the phrase you mean to use here is 'string together') without name calling or expletives is akin to one of a dummy like yourself, who grew up on the streets.

Plus, (need a comma as the word 'plus' hasn't been used as a conjunction) your ink work is shite!

Rgds.(That rgds may well have been for comedic effect but still to go with your "educating/patronising" bullshit, it should've said, "regards".

Have to say though if you're going to be a patronising cunt of a grammar nazi at least get it right. Half your corrections were wrong and the rest of your drivel had typos :dash: :dash: :dash: