Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls in Bristol with a tongue piercing?  (Read 503 times)

Offline sigmund

On my list of things to experience is a blowie from a girl with a pierced tongue.

Mixed views on whether there is any real difference but I'd still like to find out for myself, so does anyone know of any girl in Bristol with a tongue stud offering CIM?

Offline Roth

On my list of things to experience is a blowie from a girl with a pierced tongue.

Mixed views on whether there is any real difference but I'd still like to find out for myself, so does anyone know of any girl in Bristol with a tongue stud offering CIM?

Lola External Link/Members Only
Lara External Link/Members Only (tourer)
 :rose: :rose:

Jessica English

I used to have my tounge pireced men would go mad for a blowjob with it even in the brothel were the madam insisted on ow only get the sp to run the stud around the shaft lots and lots lol

Offline sigmund

Lola External Link/Members Only
Lara External Link/Members Only (tourer)
 :rose: :rose:

Ta muchly

I used to have my tounge pireced men would go mad for a blowjob with it even in the brothel were the madam insisted on ow only get the sp to run the stud around the shaft lots and lots lol

Damn shame you've not still got one, would have strengthened the draw to Salisbury lol.