Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai massage Fareham  (Read 2135 times)

Offline riskytimes

went to fareham today and near the bus station is what i think is a new establishment ? thai massage with clear glass shop front !! anyone know its name ?  driving towards the station there was orchid on the right side so the one i first saw must be a new place .

Offline drex

External Link/Members Only i think this is the one you mean? advertises as orchard thai on gumtree and stuff.

Offline riskytimes

sawadee !!!! YES thank you for the update cheers ! im going to visit tomorrow

Offline Aitch man

Cheers guys just given me another place to visit

Offline Aitch man

Is first paradise still going ?

Offline officer69

I am sure it is and Lulu will be as accommodating as always.... :P

Offline BDiONU

Cheers guys just given me another place to visit
Orchid Thai been open about a year now.  Expensive (£50) compared to places in Pompie (£40).  Older ladies who have been in UK for many years.  No swipes or HE offered, never went back.

Offline Jonlea_uk

I have visited this place a few times and always been offered HE. A bit more expensive than Portsmouth but more spacious surroundings and better facilities.  Not pushy or greedy. Always quite pleasant girls.

Offline houseboot

I have visited this place a few times and always been offered HE. A bit more expensive than Portsmouth but more spacious surroundings and better facilities.  Not pushy or greedy. Always quite pleasant girls.

Which place?

The OP asked about the new shop, subsequently identified as "Sawadee", others have mentioned "Orchid Thai" and a third has referred to "First Paradise".

A confusing thread.

Offline Zimbaman

Which place?

The OP asked about the new shop, subsequently identified as "Sawadee", others have mentioned "Orchid Thai" and a third has referred to "First Paradise".

A confusing thread.

+1. Completely lost  :unknown:

Offline BDiONU

I am surprised that there is a new new Thai massage place opened in Fareham 😁 Sawasdee is the new one, 122 West Street. Orchid Thai is the old new one 201 West Street.  First Paradise is not a shop, just a knocking parlour in a flat in a block of flats, strangely also in West Street but up by the fire station roundabout.
Sawadee prices seem same as Orchid, £50 for 1 hour traditional Thai massage. I shall have to sample and report back.

Offline BDiONU

p.s. just noticed opening offer of 20% off until end of this month. Down to Pompie prices 😆