Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen TheBrit-NextDoor? Sittingbourne  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Tommyjameson86

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl?
Looks great in the pics.... too good to be true??

James999

If you put her profile number in the search box at the top of the forum it throws up this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144455.msg1591000#msg1591000

Not good  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tommyjameson86

Hmm. OK, thanks mate.

So many positive feedbacks on AWork. I guess it shows how meaningless they are.

Unless people on here have had a good experience with her, I'll avoid as no patience with being messed around

Offline massageseeker1977

Thats a shame as she is one that ive considered

Choices are really limited in Kent

Offline Tommyjameson86

Thats a shame as she is one that ive considered

Choices are really limited in Kent

Yes, seriously limited.
As a newish member I don't have the privileges yet to search for your reviews. Any recommendations for Kent?

Offline massageseeker1977

Yes, seriously limited.
As a newish member I don't have the privileges yet to search for your reviews. Any recommendations for Kent?

Personally I have only given positive reports to Katherine Kelly and Roxy, both are polite and friendly

The main negatives for each are that Katherine insists on saying she is english but is clearly south african and Roxy can sometimes act like she is in a rush

Unless you are looking for a massage instead?

ksp000

The only issue with Roxy (Folkestone) is that she really is not like her pictures any more which show her as trim waisted.  It's all going a bit south and the waist is no longer trim.

Offline king tarzan

Hmm. OK, thanks mate.

So many positive feedbacks on AWork. I guess it shows how meaningless they are.

Unless people on here have had a good experience with her, I'll avoid as no patience with being messed around

Not all adultworks feedback is totally worthless.
To a large extent yes useless when abused by pimps touts etc..

But when used by genuine punters with built up feedback from a variety of ladies is useful. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

I know it’s a bit late but I’d steer clear. No dfk, oral with, and the sexual side was just lacking. I had a shower and everything and she treated me like I was diseased. Lovely looking woman fantastic tits but service I’d say is poor.

Offline Spacer

Typhoon, you should do a review. It would help others out.

I was looking at her profile the other day but could not find a recent review. Yours would have certainly helped me out.  I have not seen her but she is local, hence the initial interest.  I will steer clear now.

Spacer

PAUL1215

Hi
I saw Jennifer during the summer.
She is just like her pictures but everything is rush rush with her.
I got the feeling she wants  you out of the door ASAP.
Thanks
Paul
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:36:31 pm by PAUL1215 »

Offline Makkk1963

I’ve said it a lot but Shelby z v v v good seems to really enjoy wat she does and up for literally anything

Offline CockMonster

Tried booking her three times now over the last year, usually as a backup plan based on reviews on here but soon gave up because she immediately calls you back after a text (multiple times too) which is not great when I’m in the office environment so can’t answer.

She then follows with a sarcy text stating she “MUST” speak on the phone - which sort of comes across a bit Nigerian scammer to anyone reading out of context.

I’ve blacklisted her as just another English wg who gives a fuck about herself and not one bit for anyone else, in the ‘she is doing what’s right for her always, even if it massively puts off the client’ way - which means I would just avoid mate.