Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy ending massage near Gatwick  (Read 11607 times)

Offline Massageonly

I fly a lot with work from Gatwick and whilst i dony see wg's for fs i do love a nice massage with he.
Found a really interesting ad (below) and looking for any reviews / feedback from anyone who's been.  Seems legit but then offers naked sensual massages on website...
External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

She is a bit ambiguous in the text of her services about whether she delivers an HE or not, but looking at her photo I'd say it was a certainty.

Offline Massageonly

Yeah i really cant tell.   I thought no for sure at first but mentions sensual and naked so surely services offered ?   Looks hot but pic never made me think yes or no either way. What sealed it from pic for you ?   I'm hoping someone has been or goes and can confirm

Offline Massageonly

Ok I went, and boy will I be going back !  Booked the naturist and my god the girl is smoking hot. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 05:07:19 pm by Massageonly »

Offline matrixjs

Ok I went, and boy will I be going back !  Booked the naturist and my god the girl is smoking hot.

lol I went just before Easter too after reading this and I agree she is smoking hot I would have loved to have had sex with her, I will be going back too, as the price for a massage with HR is just to good with a hot girl 😄

Offline james_walsh1985

Offline switftjake

Looking forward to reviews from both of you soon then...

Offline matrixjs

I paid £40 for the naturist half hour which included hr

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you had a good time- can you do a review please aswe have no idea why you say it was so good. Thanks :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

FYI
None of you guys in this thread have contributed by way of reviews, despite you being members for a year or so. This is the life blood of this forum and we need your detailed reviews so as to help fellow punters. It doesn't seem right that you use this site as a resource without sharing your experiences.
I would like to know was she naked , any FK, do you get to feel or play with boobs and pussy. How long were you there for. Is it just a happy ending or what. Why was it so good. Can you let us know?
Come on guys, step up to the plate please. :hi:

Offline Paul99

Looks like this lady works from the same building as LCL, a chinese massage place. I have used LCL regularly but wasn't even aware of Holistically Healthy until reading this thread. Looks and sounds well worth trying though, as previously said would be good if one of the posters who has visited gives a bit more detail.

Offline thetinman007

What's lcl like? Would be grateful for feedback. Check our bambibeauty.co.uk in Crawley. I highly recommend!

Online webpunter

+1 the poster will then get [some] cred on here

Pleased you had a good time- can you do a review please aswe have no idea why you say it was so good. Thanks :hi:

Offline bentley

Now moved to a private flat has anyone visited lately

Offline Massageonly

Someone asked for a review but not sure the format you're after.   Someone already told you she's hot and gives hr and it's naturist...so yes she's naked.
She's a hot petite brunette who was naked throughout.  I paid 85 for the naturist hour and good massage on back etc before turning over and she expertly tugged me off and even made some nice noises.   She let you touch her ass and tits but no pussy or any kissing.   I'd absolutely love to do more with her but don't think it's an option...

Online webpunter

Is there any B2B ?

Someone asked for a review but not sure the format you're after.   Someone already told you she's hot and gives hr and it's naturist...so yes she's naked.
She's a hot petite brunette who was naked throughout.  I paid 85 for the naturist hour and good massage on back etc before turning over and she expertly tugged me off and even made some nice noises.   She let you touch her ass and tits but no pussy or any kissing.   I'd absolutely love to do more with her but don't think it's an option...

Offline Massageonly

Sorry yes, apologies I'm new to reviewing.   There was some b2b mainly from the part where she reaches down far across body and her breasts rub against you. 
I actually think she'd look amazing in tiny underwear so might ask. All round it was just a good professional massage by a very attractive girl who gives good HR.  If anyone finds out about more services or maybe massaging her I'd be keen to know

Online webpunter

Why dont you wazz up a review & pop your UKP cherry !

Anyone else seen her?

Offline Massageonly

Yes sorry I'll do a review now but am keen to know if anyone else has seen her and got any extras other than he

Offline matrixjs

Yes sorry I'll do a review now but am keen to know if anyone else has seen her and got any extras other than he

I saw her back in April paid £40 for 30mins massage with hr, my experience was pretty much the same as you described earlier, she did a great back massage first then the turn over happy ending was really good, I wasn't sure what touching was allowed so all I did was just touch her bum and the back of her leg and she never said anything, I would like to go back when I am next in the area.

Offline Massageonly

I did a fair bit of touching of her ass and tits but nothing more. I need to go back :)

Offline RHill

Thinking of taking one for the team and visiting Yasmin. Might not be for a couple of weeks.

Any more updates?

Offline Massageonly

Did you go rhill ? If so howd you get on ?  I've not been back recently but I feel there's more on offer. 

Offline RHill

Not been back yet. Will be back for sure before Christmas. Will update here when I've been

Offline Massageonly

You say not been back ? So you've been before ? Keen to know your experience...

Offline londonman6

Did you go rhill ? If so howd you get on ?  I've not been back recently but I feel there's more on offer.

Have you been back recently? have tried to get through but no luck - keeps going to voicemail

Offline RHill

Still not been back. Been way too long. Everything else is taking all my money at the moment.

Plan on letting a full wallet be seen to see what is offered

Will do a review when I have been.

Offline MrMatrix

Still not been back. Been way too long. Everything else is taking all my money at the moment.

Plan on letting a full wallet be seen to see what is offered

Will do a review when I have been.
Excellent. we look forward to your review. :hi:

Offline RHill

Have you been back recently? have tried to get through but no luck - keeps going to voicemail

Just driven past. Lights are on and looks like it's open.

Offline Massageonly

Def still open but alas I've not been in area for a while to visit, need to hear from those who can :). Trying to get work to give me a reason to be near gatwick

Offline MSport

Bambi in Crawley :  Prices - Expensive , Service - Excellent. ( Visits: 5)

LCL Horley : Prices - Not Bad , Service - Very Good. ( Visits: 1)

Redhill  Chinese Massage : DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME&MONEY! ( Visits: 1) .. never ever again!

Offline MrMatrix

Bambi in Crawley :  Prices - Expensive , Service - Excellent. ( Visits: 5)

LCL Horley : Prices - Not Bad , Service - Very Good. ( Visits: 1)

Redhill  Chinese Massage : DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME&MONEY! ( Visits: 1) .. never ever again!
Welcome to the forum MSport.
Could you please do a review of each these palours . You will need to give more detail please like what happen that put you off and what happened so that you would return. Detail of services and costs please.  :hi:

Offline RHill

2 voicemails and 2 emails to Yasmin, no reply.
Will look at somewhere else now.

Offline Massageonly

Yeah seems to have stopped working which is  very strange.  Let me know if ever starts again

Offline shaggy3

HCL Horley now do a loyality scheme - 5 visits and 6th is free! I've been twice in last 6 weeks and had great service.

Offline MrMatrix

HCL Horley now do a loyality scheme - 5 visits and 6th is free! I've been twice in last 6 weeks and had great service.
Can you do a review please as I'm sure others would be interested. Thanks :hi:

Offline RHill

Very good deal. May have to take them up on this.

Offline thetinman007

Lisa at Lcl does a superb massage but HE was average so would not shell out for that. Bambi are good. I would recommend Jenny, Susan and Chloe who were all excellent for B2B. I would not recommend Redhill Chinese massage.

Offline Sussexguk40

Yasmin has moved to Colchester , and has stopped the extras with massages , I was emailed by a friend of hers and told this lol