Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do pro$$ies that swing make much better pro$$ies?  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Regardless of what they claim, we all know the only reason why women become pro$$ies is for piles of cash.
But, a pro$$ie that also swings must get real pleasure from fucking random guys - whether money is involved or not.

So surely a swinging pro$$ie is geared-up to give the better fuck?  :unknown:

Online hendrix

Regardless of what they claim, we all know the only reason why women become pro$$ies is for piles of cash.
But, a pro$$ie that also swings must get real pleasure from fucking random guys - whether money is involved or not.

That has definitely been my experience.

Offline AnthG

For me I would rather avoid girls that go swinging.

My ideal girl is a girl next door type - ideally a student - who is doing this just for some extra cash as they are strapped.

I really don't like the idea of punting with bona fide slag girls (for lack of a better word) who put it about with everyone for fun. It is seriously off-putting for me.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

willbred

It may be coincidence, but in my neck of the woods ( West Mids / Black Country), those WGs who are / have been swingers tend to charge the higher end prices

cockneybstrd

My ideal girl is a girl next door type - ideally a student - who is doing this just for some extra cash as they are strapped.

I really don't like the idea of punting with bona fide slag girls (for lack of a better word) who put it about with everyone for fun. It is seriously off-putting for me.

In my experience Women that have done Swinging are better pro$$ie's. They are generally more at ease with themselves than the Student/Single Mother who has become a pro$$ie as a last resort as they are desperate for cash.

They tend to be more into it than the woman who is doing it through gritted teeth.

But its horse's for courses and we all have different tastes

Offline Daffodil

Some women are total sluts, we've all had the pleasure to meet some of them ( ;)). Of those sluts, some have realised they can make money out of it. Those are the good prossies, and I agree that those who swing are probably those who are good prossies.

Online willie loman

I imagine the answer is more likely than not, I know 2 who have attended the local swingers club, for their own entertainment, both were good wgs, very much above average.

JV547845

No complaints about the swinging prossie I saw at all but it's not a must have.  I'd take a swinger over a courtesan though.

Offline socks

I've punted at least one woman who told me she and her husband were regular swingers - and she knew what she was doing, so good in that sense. But it nagged at me that what I was paying for what she'd have done for free for other blokes she had no relationship with. So, if a prossie swings I'd prefer not to know in advance, or to meet them as a swinger, which isn't going to happen any time soon  :(

JV547845

I believe women still call the shots on the swinging scene.  They don't have to swing with just anyone who shows up.  Plus you get your 1 on 1 time without having to deal with any dick heads (I'm sure there are some dick head swingers, not saying all are).

Offline myothernameis

CJ-Townhouse Glasgow

I joined the yahoo group many year, and she advertises the parties on here, aswell as other places

Someone was looking for a number of guys to fuck the girls, and the swingers party, not a lot of replies, until she messaged, she will go bareback

I have never seen so many replies to her message..count me in

Now I don't think that is a good advert for CJ-Townhouse and her parties

I have also been to after-8 in Edinburgh, and bareback was available if the girl trusted you

tonysoprano

Me too, not least because most of them tend to be absolute dogs.

You very rarely see a good looking 'swinger'. It just seems like a way for fat birds to get more cock than they otherwise would.

Sparquin

No complaints about the swinging prossie I saw at all but it's not a must have.  I'd take a swinger over a courtesan though.
Same here. The one swinger prossie I use is utterly filthy and cheaper than the can't be arsed courtesans I have come across.

Offline socks

Me too, not least because most of them tend to be absolute dogs.

You very rarely see a good looking 'swinger'. It just seems like a way for fat birds to get more cock than they otherwise would.
Fair comment that. The self confessed swinger I saw and mentioned above did not receive the benefit of my old fella in her clunge as a result of her being rather less sleek a model than I was hoping for - she was very good at wanking and sucking though!

Sparquin

Fair comment that. The self confessed swinger I saw and mentioned above did not receive the benefit of my old fella in her clunge as a result of her being rather less sleek a model than I was hoping for - she was very good at wanking and sucking though!

My swinger is no oil painting either, unless you like Jackson Pollock but takes it up the arse and squirts like a fountain.  When that is what I want she is my go to WG.

James999

VERY few pro$$ies genuinly swing, they don't like "giving it away" when they have discovered they can sell it.

They spout the swinging bollocks as an excuse for being a pro$$ie, the I love sex and was swinging so decided to be a pro$$ie, the reality is they needed the cash and it pays better than the alternative (stacking shelves) they forget the fact that theres a big difference between having sex with someone you find attractive and with an fat old person who smells of wee  :crazy:

Offline davidgood

It may be coincidence, but in my neck of the woods ( West Mids / Black Country), those WGs who are / have been swingers tend to charge the higher end prices
That is probably true because they have a hubby or full time partner to pay the bills and they are just doing it on the side for a bit of extra cash so do not bother about fighting for business.

Regards.

davidgood

Offline pdq

the swingers who sold it I have yet to have had the experienced matched by wgs - 2006 to 2008 when aw wasnt filled with ee and scammers ( did have a fair few fake profile though)

Aspen

That is probably true because they have a hubby or full time partner to pay the bills and they are just doing it on the side for a bit of extra cash so do not bother about fighting for business.

Regards.

davidgood

I've always thought that swinging is prozzying by another name. The proportion of women that actually want sex with various different men is minute. The reason that some do it is usually for reasons of self esteem and needing to feel wanted, not because they want the sex.

Offline Wowgeek

I've always thought that swinging is prozzying by another name. The proportion of women that actually want sex with various different men is minute. The reason that some do it is usually for reasons of self esteem and needing to feel wanted, not because they want the sex.

I cannot even begin to tell you on how many different levels this is complete nonsense.

JV547845

The reason that some do it is usually for reasons of self esteem and needing to feel wanted, not because they want the sex.
Even if that's true, so?

Aspen

I cannot even begin to tell you on how many different levels this is complete nonsense.

Because you can't think of anything or you're just not capable? I suspect both.

Aspen