Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr Health Chingford  (Read 2417 times)

Brisey22

Has anyone been to Dr heath chinese massage
Near to chingford station?

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Following with interest, often wondered what if anything is offered here

Brisey22

I've been there a couple of times a while ago
Seams a bit hit and miss depends what girl is on had
He there and once had owo but a while ago
Man at reception usually tells me who's good and who's not so good

Offline Joeyvl

I’ve had a massage here a couple of times. Seems they have just 1 masseuse, Chinese late thirties/early forties. Fairly average looking, petite, reasonable figure. I’m usually lucky not having to wait around, but I can see that being hit & miss.

The massage is quite good, she’s got strong hands and will ask you how you like it.

She’s reasonably obvious that there’s HE on offer as her hands go high up your thighs, you just need to respond by spreading your legs a bit. Then plenty of reach under and cc swipes.

The HE is delivered without rushing. I like her to start milking from behind and end up on hands and knees. She likes to tease your bumhole slightly, which is arousing. Then roll over and work up to the grand finale. She doesn’t mind if you grab her butt or boobs. She offers topless, b2b but no oral.

There is a shower en-suite and she doesn’t mind to assist somewhat.

I always go for 1 hour not to get rushed and always walked out satisfied to have blown my load. HE is £20, topless £40 and b2b £80 (I think). I did ask her for oral once but she said no.

You can ask for a receipt after and claim massage or acupuncture back on your private health cover. This only covers the legit part of the transaction obviously.

Offline bobby1973

I always go for 1 hour not to get rushed and always walked out satisfied to have blown my load. HE is £20, topless £40 and b2b £80 (I think). I did ask her for oral once but she said no.

was that £ 80 on top of the massage price or all in price

Offline MassageBloke

Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Brisey22

I've been there a few times only really massage
Had he most times
But never seen a shower there
Some of girls are ok but just after the money

Offline Dick Emeroids

I've been there a few times only really massage
Had he most times
But never seen a shower there
Some of girls are ok but just after the money
[/quote
Of course they're just after the money!
Why else would they do the job?
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Brisey22

What I meant was some places to go to
Are value for money and the girls are keen

Offline sparkus

I've been in numerous times on recces, the last few there has been the bloke on reception.

The only time I saw any female member of staff it was not on your Nelson.

There's the other TCM further up near the library, had a shockingly bad experience with a Chinese woman who looked like Heather off Eastenders in there.  There's better pickings at the two shops up by Chingford Mount (and they do mount the table there too).

Brisey22

Are there 2 chinese shops at
Chingford mount?

Offline sparkus

Are there 2 chinese shops at
Chingford mount?

There's a Chinese one, was/is Golden Herbs (was sister shop of Leytonstone one, as in same staff) and then there's a Thai one nearly opposite which opened about a year or two ago.  Both reviewed on here.

You're welcome  :hi: