Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 1308 times)

blackbelt_in_4play

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my first punt, Recently joined the site being a newbie to the scene, I decided to see jenny because of the good reviews on here from fellow punters.

Comms. Phone early Friday morning got a same day appointment, Jenny is Romanian but speaks good English. she promptly Text me her postcode and told me to call her once I arrived there.

Parking was easy but it was mid day, it could be a problem at evenings and weekends. Arrived early. text to inform her and was given her flat number, It's a new block of flats with a communal entrance as i approached was let in straight away. proceeded to the flat and was let in so there was no hanging around or waiting.

Flat is very clean and tidy, Led into the Bedroom very nice comfy bed, well light room, discussed her likes list  GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Facesitting and protected passionate fucking in various positions was offered just as her profile had stated,

Agreed a 1 hour meet for £100. WG matched her profile pics, facially very attractive, dyed red hair, 5f 5 looks around size 8 in the pics but i would say around a size 12 but still very attractive and a nice firm arse, peachy natural breasts, Age 25 which IMHO would say is accurate,

I will not go into to much detail, It was the GFE I was after and that's exactly the service I received, I sampled every aspect of what was agreed prior to the meet, I have no complaints, No negatives. This WG provides a very good service.

would I recommend ? YES definitely,

Offline WelshClipper

I was going to say great review until you said 'I won't go into details' which is a fluffy comment. This site is about details. She is added to my hotlist but because of previous reviews not yours.

Sorry mate, go for it next time  :hi:

blackbelt_in_4play

Ok Sorry to disappoint but I am far from fluffy mate that's why I am starting punting lol,  I said I SAMPLED every aspect of what was agreed and I had no complaints, DFK was passionate, OWO was good, sucking, licking stroking cock and balls, loves RO very responsive and gets really wet and loves it when she tastes herself from your fingers, goes a little wild when her clits being licked  and pussy fingered. her pussy is nice and tight, 69 was great. she Performed cowgirl and mish slowly with passion, but she turns wild when taking her from behind doggy style and her naughty side comes out. give me a break mate it was my first review lol

Offline WelshClipper

Ok Sorry to disappoint but I am far from fluffy mate that's why I am starting punting lol,  I said I SAMPLED every aspect of what was agreed and I had no complaints, DFK was passionate, OWO was good, sucking, licking stroking cock and balls, loves RO very responsive and gets really wet and loves it when she tastes herself from your fingers, goes a little wild when her clits being licked  and pussy fingered. her pussy is nice and tight, 69 was great. she Performed cowgirl and mish slowly with passion, but she turns wild when taking her from behind doggy style and her naughty side comes out. give me a break mate it was my first review lol

Good addition, thanks mate. A review is also composed of the responses it gets.  :hi:

Offline uutarn

Glad you had a good time for your first mate!

Many more to come i presume...

:drinks:

Offline sumertime

Welcome and well done... GF Jenny is a pretty good starting point.  :hi:

My only regret the first time I saw her was I was a little tired, should have had a good nights sleep first. But mmm...     :dance:

ramrodronnie

Thanks for you're 1st Review OP Girlfriend Jenny, is looking more, and more appealing.  :thumbsup: :hi:

ramrodronnie

I hope she doesn't put any more weight on though? As that would be a put off for me personally.  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Good luck topping that one blackbelt - will be nearly impossible IMO!

Nice review and glad you enjoyed....

blackbelt_in_4play

Yes Hertsgent I must admit I played it safe punt wise, I did not want my first experience to be a risky potentially bad punt and be put off with a bad experience.

Thanks to the many good reviews including yours on here I made the right choice, Vanilla box ticked.

Next plan of action is too experience a submissive slut

potentially

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have spoken to her and hopefully will meet sometime this week

Offline Hertsgent

Had a catch up with Jenny myself today - no need to review as I've done previously....consistent with that (and everyone else's !).

There is something remarkably relaxing about visiting Jenny for me.....every couple of months off I toddle down to WGC, which I think works for me. Always have a great laugh amongst the rest....