Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cis or Trans?  (Read 666 times)

Offline Prices Slashed

Victoria is in town this week (External Link/Members Only). I’m considering, but is there a bit of excessive manliness there?

Cis or Trans?

Offline Prices Slashed

She has nba policy so will skip anyway, but the question still stands.

Offline pkay99

This is one of the last sites on the net where we have to get into this PC woke BOLLOCKS !.

Offline oxfordcock

This is one of the last sites on the net where we have to get into this PC woke BOLLOCKS !.

Do you even understand what he's asking? There's nothing 'PC' or 'Woke' about what he asked.

He just asked if this person, who in my mind is very clearly born a woman, may be a trans person.

Offline Garden69

I see a lot of these sorts of questions on here about people's sexuality not being as described. In most cases, as in this one, I don't see how she can be described as manly. She's not for me but not because I think she looks manly !

Do I need to go to Specsavers ?

Offline Mrcambridge69

Never met her but I’d say CIS. That being said I personally wouldn’t book with her as she looks fairly generic and there’s nothing special about her from the profile.

Offline pkay99

Sorry Sargent Soyboy but it's totally woke, just ask if she is a man or a woman !

Offline oxfordcock

Sorry Sargent Soyboy but it's totally woke, just ask if she is a man or a woman !

Again you've missed the point. Just because the word 'cis' exists in a sentence doesn't mean it has anything to do with being pc or woke.

Recognise and let go of your ego dude, it'll ruin your life.

Offline Prices Slashed

Same phone number

External Link/Members Only
Different ‘girl’ ?

External Link/Members Only
Edited to add this second link with the same number
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 11:27:10 pm by Prices Slashed »