Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X HoneyRoxanne Grays  (Read 352 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Here yesterday gone today? Planned to visit her today. Will be passing her flat behind Tesco Express, so was gonna relieve an itch. And at £80 half hour fitted in with my plans. Oh well, keep looking....

She's been reviewed on here previously. Just put her name into the search box to see them

Offline davidgood

Here yesterday gone today? Planned to visit her today. Will be passing her flat behind Tesco Express, so was gonna relieve an itch. And at £80 half hour fitted in with my plans. Oh well, keep looking....

She's been reviewed on here previously. Just put her name into the search box to see them

Because I have seen her a few times I have her in my HL and have an old e mail to her. I noticed a couple of weeks ago her profile was down but then it was up again.

She may be back in Hungary at the moment or taking a break. So she might pop up again.

I did notice she had put her prices up since moving to Grays. When she was £80 and hour in London I considered her to be good VFM in view of the service she provided.

Regards,

davidgood