Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Tyneside - Any recommendations, please?  (Read 1069 times)

fredbassett

I'm pretty much new to punting - and looking for recommendations in the South Tyneside  / Gateshead area.

Couple of questions if I can?

1 - Do you HAVE to opt for a one hour service? I'm not exactly over the hill, neither am I in the first flush of youth and TBH I'd have issues managing 2 goes in an an hour. 30 minutes would adequately do the job, but I don't want the ladies to think I'm either a mean tw@t or , worse still, short change me for 'only ' spending £50-£60 instead of £100+

2 - I'm quite conservative and nervous about asking what's on offer. The one experience I've had was good, but I only got part of what was on her AW profile. I'm guessing it's 100% down to me to ask what I get or what I would like from our encounter?  Do I ask the question when making contact ( I've only used AW ) or when face to face?

Apologies in advance if this marks me down as an idiot with no brain. Fact is, I haven't got a bloody clue about how the system works and I'm genuinely seeking advice on how to behave and act, otherwise I have little doubt some/most ladies will see me  as a soft touch ( so to speak! )

TIA

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:48:14 am by fredbassett »

Offline waynekerr600

Check the reviews on here. I'm not going to plug my favourite but there are certain names that time and time again get excellent reviews.

Feel no shame in going for 30 mins or asking directly what you want from a booking.

fredbassett

Check the reviews on here. I'm not going to plug my favourite but there are certain names that time and time again get excellent reviews.

Feel no shame in going for 30 mins or asking directly what you want from a booking.

Thanks for that. I've got a couple of free days this week so I'll check out some names on here and take the plunge  ;)

Offline Bengeo13

Don't forget to let us know how you get on

Offline maxxblue

Does your favourite happen to be your only positive review?

Offline waynekerr600

Funnily enough no, my favourite is so well reviewed on here that I've never done a review on her.

I have got 2 positives so I'm not a totally miserable git!