Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: good girl  (Read 2209 times)

David Watts

Now then.
Ive punted before but not had a punter for over 5 years now. Decided to have a bit me time. Can any fellow punters recommend a good girl to start with. I like blondes and red heads, a bonus would be a girl that does A. Size 12 -14 curvy arse more important then the tits.
Any thought idea would be appreciated.

Offline sensualencounter

I know they say the world is a small place but give us a clue where you are!!! :dash:

And then post this in the relevant area....

Offline RedKettle

then draw the attention of a member called Cueball on here to your request - he always has a list of recommendations ready and waiting

David Watts

Lol you know as soon as I wrote my post I realised I never mentioned where I was from. Its Durham North East .☺

David Watts

Now then.
Ive punted before but not had a punter for over 5 years now. Decided to have a bit me time. Can any fellow punters recommend a good girl to start with. I like blondes and red heads, a bonus would be a girl that does A. Size 12 -14 curvy arse more important then the tits. 
Any thought idea would be appreciated.
Im from Durham City centre area but of course will travel.

Offline cueball

I heard the call,, somebody mentioned my sniffing skills were needed.

Here I am op, I've found a belter for you, up your neck of the woods, offering love and lust to the returning punter.....

External Link/Members Only

Cheap as chips too, just the ticket I think you'll agree.

Always better to post vague requests on the main board  :D

Don't forget to kick off your reviews with the strumpet I have recommended  :hi:

No need thank me, I get pleasure from helping  :D

cockneybstrd

You know cueball I starting to think your links should come with a HP style traffic light warning system

The mush on that last beast was something else  :lol:

Offline spand

Looks like Neil from the young ones

carefree

Looks like Neil from the young ones

I'd rather fuck Neil from the young ones :vomit:

Was that recommendation a serious one?

Jesus :(

Offline sensualencounter

Fuck me! S/he's a brutey. Good job I ate a while ago as a little bit of sick came up there. :vomit:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I heard the call,, somebody mentioned my sniffing skills were needed.

Here I am op, I've found a belter for you, up your neck of the woods, offering love and lust to the returning punter.....

External Link/Members Only

Cheap as chips too, just the ticket I think you'll agree.

Always better to post vague requests on the main board  :D

Don't forget to kick off your reviews with the strumpet I have recommended  :hi:

No need thank me, I get pleasure from helping  :D

Fucking hell cueball, posting photos of women eating their dinner on a punting site! That saveloy has been overcooked, that's why the end exploded, you are a very bad boy!

David Watts

Fucking hell cueball feed up not hard up man !!!!

nuts4you

David,when you put lol in your post,you are a sitting target for Cueball,s Cuties  :hi:

David Watts

So much for the friendly NE ???? 200 views no replies ???

Offline The_Don

Offline maxxblue

So much for the friendly NE ???? 200 views no replies ???

Three points.

You only posted less than 12 hours ago. Have a little patience.

"So much for the friendly NE ????" - a bit provocative.

Have you checked your previous posts - they are repetitive and irritating as fuck.  :hi:

David Watts

Lol londoon immigrant  central. Oh yes 😈

David Watts