Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Darcy - Glasgow  (Read 1525 times)

3 review(s) for Hannah Darcy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hoopbhoy

Just had the good fortune to spend an hour on a very short notice booking with Hannah Darcy. External Link/Members Only Great comms. Spoke briefly by phone and then received text with post code and street and instructions to call for exact address on arrival. Flat in Springburn with plenty of on street parking. Hannah picked up my call right away and gave directions to flat and door.

The flat itself is spotlessly clean, shower was offered but declined as I'd taken one just before driving over. Hannah was dressed in a black baby doll and lingerie. She looked great. Girl next door style but great legs and amazing breasts. Got the paperwork out of the way and we chatted and started with a good session of dfk, found myself naked and enjoying some first class oral which turned into a mutual session. Hannah was very responsive and let me know what worked for her.

After a first pop we had a long chat and she really is a joy to gab with. Funny, bright and engaging, she'd make a great long time companion for an over-nighter with dinner. I asked her how our time was and she said we still had ten minutes. I was ready to go again and we dived into another mutual oral session which got a second pop from me in short order. It was only on the way home I realised we hadn't actually had intercourse. Didn't matter a bit as her oral skills are fantastic.

Had another nice wee chat while I got dressed and I left drained but content. Absolutely first class punt with a really nice lass. Highly recommended. 

Offline Dime

Good, first review. She's a girl who has been on my to do list for a while.

Offline hoopbhoy

I'd happily see her again. Nice lass and I think she'd be up for everything on her likes list.

Offline J_H

Definitely one of the best going.