Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Shakira (Glasgow)  (Read 1947 times)

6 review(s) for goddess Shakira (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Text Shakira on Monday with H/h request and time, replied a few hours later with a time that suited me, half hour later but didn't mind waiting. She's been on my 'to do' list for a while, had a couple of badish experiences with black girls in the past so she wasn't at the top of that list.
Anyway, instructions were to call her half hour before the meet for proper address details which I did. No response! Called again and then sent a text to ask if all ok. Still no response....two days later. Monday is my usual definite punt day as I'm usually on day two of the hangover and need to empty the tanks. Thanks to this waste of space I was left in need of a plan B or C, plan B wasn't working and hadn't logged in so went with a long shot on one of the local Polish girls. Actually turned out ok but wouldn't have been my first choice.
She's had a few decent reviews on here, Shakira, but I won't be wasting my time on her again, don't know if I'm more pissed off about her wasting my time or making me resort to an old polish chick!

Offline muffherwell91

Does she go by the name ‘Shakira, Shakira!’  :music: :D

Sorry, had copied the link from site, was on my phone, forgot to attach.
Don't know about 'Shakira, Shakira' but I now know her as 'get it right up ye ya cow, you'll no be getting my dough!'

Offline seeker

The last 2 experiences with black girls have 
Been really bad . :thumbsdown:
Don't bother with them any more ....
To me black girls ....Romania
Both lie about services available and
No difference service wise   :thumbsdown:

Offline David1970

She is a nightmare with comms after you make a booking, but worth it once you get her.

bensonhedges20

The last 2 experiences with black girls have 
Been really bad . :thumbsdown:
Don't bother with them any more ....
To me black girls ....Romania
Both lie about services available and
No difference service wise   :thumbsdown:

Who were they?