Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Miss69 - Paddington  (Read 1435 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7398258) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline hebefest

External Link/Members Only
1 hour incall. 150GBP

The booking was very straightforward, the girl I wanted to see was not available, so I thought I would take a punt on Jasmine based on good reviews  of apparently a smiley demeanour.  Confirmed and then told to message when in the area, very normal and straightforward.

The venue was a pleasant apartment block v near Paddington.  Discrete enough, though some “call when standing on the doorstep and she will buzz you in” faff was not ideal.  Not too big a problem.  Nice room, small but neat and looked clean. Shower across the hall was good.

Jasmine is attractive enough, quite smiley.  Probably about 30-35. Definitely not a size 6 as claimed on website, probably an 8 or 10.  This was a bit disappointing as I generally go for petite and slender girls - Asians obviously excel at this.  Jasmine is quite tall for an oriental, natural small bust, hint of ts but prob not.  Photos are perhaps prior to some weight having been added, but definitely her.  I was tempted to bail, but thought wtf.

The service was generally very good.  Dress request was completely ignored, but this seems normal these days.  The key disappointment was that, after I had had my shower, Jasmine only then decided to go for a wash, while I waited.  At least I knew she was clean, but still felt a bit of a time waste.  Service was otherwise good, reasonable owo (after a wipe down) medium depth, no ffucking. Anal taken like a champ, though felt a little roomy - perhaps over lubed.  I thought I might struggle to finish, given she was not so much my type as I had hoped, but her smiley positive attitude certainly helped.  A shower and I was out the door.

Would I recommend: Yes, though note she is not petite (except in the chest)
Would I return: No

Offline goodguy22london

Thank you - shame that she gained a bit of weight...

Offline hebefest

Indeed
The search for natural look small arsed anal continues