Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on a couple of girls plz :) stefffirstclass - Lovable Laura 121  (Read 1875 times)

Offline arthur

Hi guys im after info on a couple of girls that seem popular enough so im sure someone here will have seen them
Essentially all I want to know is how good looking are they facially

Firstly Stefffirstclass External Link/Members Only - couple of reviews briefly mention her being pretty but she has a terrific body which makes me think are the prices so low due to not being as good looking facially? Anyone seen her got more details

Secondly Loveable Laura External Link/Members Only - im looking for someone reasonably priced for a quick blowjob here and there and at 30 pound she could be it (unless anyone has any other idea)..she has a fuller figure but as long as she has a pretty face I know I could enjoy a bj, one picture shows a side-on view where she looks nice but the one captioned 'great bum x' put me off, anyone seen her and know which is more accurate, one hit on here but not much info

Im not after stunning tbf but the last thing I want is to have an evening feeling crap having taken the risk and being put off by something like this External Link/Members Only (sorry to be mean) :angelgirl:

Offline j122

Plenty about steff on here already. put her ID No (2354258) in the search bar & do the same for the others.

Offline arthur

Was searching her yesterday, in fact based on reviews im almost definitely going to see her, but cant imagine her being that pretty for 50pound 1/2 hour with a great body already proven in pics. I was creating a post for Loveable Laura and thought id add Steff seeing as I reckon she'll be my next punt and any extra info is welcome

Offline Owwhatanight

I did see Laura for half hour few weeks ago. She looks more like her gallery pix with her big ass than her slimmer looking profile pix .Very nice girl but i thought older than 31 and curvy. Good blow job but no OWO.RO,anal or play. Just turned me off
 Easy parking nice clean tidy house in Aspley.

Offline Owwhatanight

Been a few bad reports on Steph keeping you waiting in a room as she finishes off another guy in the bedroom.

Redster69

Hi guys im after info on a couple of girls that seem popular enough so im sure someone here will have seen them
Essentially all I want to know is how good looking are they facially

Firstly Stefffirstclass External Link/Members Only - couple of reviews briefly mention her being pretty but she has a terrific body which makes me think are the prices so low due to not being as good looking facially? Anyone seen her got more details

Secondly Loveable Laura External Link/Members Only - im looking for someone reasonably priced for a quick blowjob here and there and at 30 pound she could be it (unless anyone has any other idea)..she has a fuller figure but as long as she has a pretty face I know I could enjoy a bj, one picture shows a side-on view where she looks nice but the one captioned 'great bum x' put me off, anyone seen her and know which is more accurate, one hit on here but not much info

Im not after stunning tbf but the last thing I want is to have an evening feeling crap having taken the risk and being put off by something like this External Link/Members Only (sorry to be mean) :angelgirl:

WTF's that in the box in the first pic?

Offline arthur

I did see Laura for half hour few weeks ago. She looks more like her gallery pix with her big ass than her slimmer looking profile pix .Very nice girl but i thought older than 31 and curvy. Good blow job but no OWO.RO,anal or play. Just turned me off
 Easy parking nice clean tidy house in Aspley.

If you had to rate on face alone what would you give her, one pic she looks a standard decent looking girl and in another she looks 40+ although its dark and blurry

Offline arthur

Offline Owwhatanight

She is not ugly at all, nor Miss Nottingham, Girl next door looks with a nice smile. Older than 31 but not 40+
Give her a try as you proberly will click and the price is good for a good ole Nottingham lass.