Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Truly Blessed (Nottm)  (Read 1181 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Second punt time & I'm thinking about a bit of bbw action.
This one has caught my eye.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price is tempting & anal most likely.
No feedback for a month or so though with regular log ins.

Thoughts?

Offline Owwhatanight

Yeah get yourself along to specksavers

Redster69

Christ you get that to pay you any Friday night down your local.

pleasure

Hey Redster, you need to send me a link to your local, where presumably hordes of BBWs mill around, bundles of tenners clutched in their pudgy little fists, just begging to pay the regulars for a good arse-fucking over the bar.

pleasure

Thoughts?

I've got good and bad news for you. On the positive side, I saw her a few months back and she was great. Very enthusiastic, great kisser, and very compliant - seemed to be up for everything on her list, though I didn't request anal. I finished by face fucking her till I spunked in her mouth, and she swallowed the lot without blinking.

On the negative side, she did bait & switch me with another woman the first time I tried to see her. She was a BBW too, but much older. Nice enough girl, but not my type at all, so that was a major downer. I don't know why I gave her a second chance after that, but it worked out in the end. Still a black mark against her though.

Something about the profile worries me too. She used to have a lot of profile text explaining her services, written in reasonably fluent English, whereas currently it reads more like something an EE girl would write. She also used to have loads more pictures on there. So that's all a bit suspicious. The face pictures look a bit different to when I saw her too. She was brunette rather than blonde then. I'd say she looks around 30 in reality, though not bad for it.

So there you go. On balance I'd probably avoid, as something seems a bit off. But if you're willing to take a bit of a risk, and you dig really big chicks, you sure as hell get a lot of value for money if it does work out!

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll be marking her as a plan C.