Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham this Wednesday teatime  (Read 1371 times)

Offline jimf67

Hi All

A window of opportunity has arisen and I'm looking for any recommendations for this Wednesday at about 4.30pm.

I want anal, medium to large breasts, no bigger than size 14, under 40 yrs old, and must be NG1 as I'll be walking!

I've just sent an enquiry to Sexy21lovelyClaudia External Link/Members Only, anyone got any feedback on her?

Thanks

Jim

Offline j122

Yes genuine girl, no scam.  7/10 for looks, 9/10 for attitude and skill. In call location safe but a bit rough - but who cares about the venue?

Type her ID no in search bar for more info
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 08:01:35 am by j122 »

Offline jimf67

Thanks for the link, that scuppers Claudia, the location mentioned is NG7, not NG1 as her profile states. Too far for me to walk in the time available :(. Any other ideas welcome!

Offline j122

She may of moved, that was back in April. You could message her & ask if she's based in the center.

Offline Steely Dan

Claudia was forest fields.  I would think she is still there. Not too far - I walked from market square - but not centre.

For a limited choice punt, I'd say call Felines or VIP. Ah never mind, you wont get anal from agency. Could be a back up option though....

michaelvolland

Claudia . . . Polish girl . . very good indeed.  It isn't too far to walk - near tram stop. I certainly couldn't have walked back . . . an hour of Claudia  . . .left me very pleasantly knackered !!

bush#hunter

Forest fields is only about 20 mins walk from anywhere in the center of Nottingham. Not far from NG1 and probably under a fiver in a cab .