Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of seeing tori at VH Lutterworth  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Bmwlover

Im going to be passing lutterworth in the near future and im thinking of calling in to see tori.

Is she as gorgeous as she is in the pictures and is it worth me ringing earlier in the day to pre book?

Offline Mickyboy

She is indeed very fit if that’s your thing, from what I recall she has a fair amount of ink that has been removed from her images.

Offline HailWood

There are 10 reviews of Tori on here. I suggest you read them. The search engine (top right) is your friend.

Offline mr.bluesky

Im going to be passing lutterworth in the near future and im thinking of calling in to see tori.

Is she as gorgeous as she is in the pictures and is it worth me ringing earlier in the day to pre book?

Yes I've seen Tori , although it was some time ago ( and reviewed) I would definitely phone on the day to make sure she's working and to book. As Mickyboy says she has quite a few tattoos which are not shown on her profile pictures.  VH can be a bit expensive £15 room fee for half hour then depending on level of service usually £80 for sex and owo. I would describe her as pretty rather than gorgeous but worth seeing.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 06:51:31 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Changermids

I saw Tori this morning, albeit briefly in the reception area. Wow. Could only describe her as incredibly beautiful. Her figure amazing in a tight black dress.  Facially, just beautiful. Unfortunately… my damn luck booked all day and the receptionist informed me that she gets booked up in advance. I tried to arrange a time for next Friday.. already booked  I did get to see Sophie instead. Nice time and will review shortly. Itching to see Tori after seeing her in the flesh today.  :wacko:

Offline GoldTop

Did you end up going?

Online Charliehutton

I can't imagine anybody being disappointed in Tori; she's still my favourite. :rose:

I'm grateful for your post, because it's shaken me out of my complacency. I haven't seen her for ages, and the thought just struck me that if one of these days I notice that her name has quietly disappeared from the rota, I'll kick myself for not having seen her again while I had the chance. So I'll be paying her another visit very soon, and I'm looking forward to the prospect enormously.

Offline HailWood

I can't imagine anybody being disappointed in Tori; she's still my favourite. :rose:

I'm grateful for your post, because it's shaken me out of my complacency. I haven't seen her for ages, and the thought just struck me that if one of these days I notice that her name has quietly disappeared from the rota, I'll kick myself for not having seen her again while I had the chance. So I'll be paying her another visit very soon, and I'm looking forward to the prospect enormously.
Yes Charlie do that asap. I met a lass at DL a couple or years ago. She was fabulous but I didn’t make the effort to return; then she disappeared. I was gutted.

On a better note though, she is back in the game now and as fabulous as I remember.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 04:20:00 pm by HailWood »

Offline Changermids

I can see why Charlie. She is absolutely beautiful and appeared very friendly. Reading her reviews and then for her to be constantly fully booked she must be one of the best  :thumbsup: I read on the website they have a VIP with jacuzzi room but when inquired, they told me Tori now occupies the VIP room permanently. Sounds like one hell of a gal!

Online Charliehutton

I read on the website they have a VIP with jacuzzi room but when inquired, they told me Tori now occupies the VIP room permanently. Sounds like one hell of a gal!

Ah, yes, when I last saw her it was in the VIP room. I didn't pay extra, though, and I wouldn't, unless you're staying for at least an hour and want to use the jacuzzi, because apart from that, the standard rooms are just as good.

I haven't had the pleasure with Sophie, and to be honest I haven't been especially tempted by her profile pics. I'm guessing you saw her in the flesh first, or at least chose her from the full-face photo gallery in reception, which can be much more informative than the website pics. It's nice to read that you enjoyed the occasion, and I'll look forward to your review. :thumbsup:

Online Charliehutton

Ah, yes, when I last saw her it was in the VIP room. I didn't pay extra, though, and I wouldn't, unless you're staying for at least an hour and want to use the jacuzzi, because apart from that, the standard rooms are just as good.

I should add that since my previous visit the room has had a makeover, and I must say I was impressed. The well placed wall mirrors are still there, along with the en-suite, jacuzzi and massage table for those who want them; there's a big, traditional bed to replace the old low-level circular one, new lighting, and some nice feminine touches to give it the feel of a tart's boudoir, exactly as it should.

Offline Bmwlover

I havent seen her as yet fellas as when ive tried shes always been booked up fully

She is on my to do list for 2023, even though i do note she is working nye so would be a fine way to end 2023  :hi:

Offline GoldTop

3 punts in 3.5 years and alot of "thinking about it"
Just go for it mate!

Offline gbyld87

3 punts in 3.5 years and alot of "thinking about it"
Just go for it mate!

Tbf if I thought about it a bit more I'd probably save a fortune.

Offline mr.bluesky

I havent seen her as yet fellas as when ive tried shes always been booked up fully

She is on my to do list for 2023, even though i do note she is working nye so would be a fine way to end 2023  :hi:

Or even end 2022 and begin 2023  :sarcastic: Victoria House would be closing early new years eve anyway.

Offline Changermids

She is already booked NYE matey, I called first thing yesterday and couldn’t get in. I Had the same idea to see the year out. I shall Try again in the New Year when it may be less busy.