Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nina Lincoln  (Read 2020 times)

Roland D Hay

Has anyone seen this girl?  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I've tried to book her a few times now and she seems a bit disorganised, never confirms appointments or gets back to you in time. She publishes her availability and had an 11am slot available, so I took a day off work and booked her the day before.... Nothing, no confirmation or response until 4 days too late with excuses that she doesn't check into her AW account very often, why post time slots on there if you're not going to check in? The second strike was when she did respond she managed to get my name completely wrong, a small detail but another thing that showed a complete lack of attention. Is she worth persevering for?

Roland D Hay

Yes, seen that, was hoping for some more recent feedback.

Offline Northerndave666

Unless you like a woman who can look you in the eye....and the feet.....at the same time then you might be disappointed  :D

Roland D Hay

Unless you like a woman who can look you in the eye....and the feet.....at the same time then you might be disappointed  :D

How the fuck is she charging such high rates then?  :unknown:

Offline Northerndave666

How the fuck is she charging such high rates then?  :unknown:

In one word ? Lincoln. Possibly an even worst wasteland than Derby when it comes to Punting.  :thumbsdown: