Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sleaford  (Read 2011 times)

New but addicted

Has anyone seen creampiebarbie? If so would you bareback her?

Offline Owwhatanight

I would not do bareback with any one.

Whats her AW details or postcode area

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I would not do bareback with any one.

Agreed.

Also, DrSpanks (being famous for what he is) has seen her and left her feedback, so he would have definitely taken advantage of her Bareback Services.

Jackjones

34GG blond in sleaford, like that would be a hard girl to find lol.

Also no. Ignoring the fact of how risky it is just normally with any girl let alone a WG, a WG from Sleafords just asking to catch something.

New but addicted

I worded it wrong. I wouldn't bareback her    I should of asked  if a wg who does bareback would anyone go near her because if she is risking bareback she must have every std going.

deuce14

She pops up in my Lincolnshire search. Terrible saggy body. Type of whore who thinks she's curvy but is really just a saggy, turgid, loose mess. Waste of a punt.

pleasure

I worded it wrong. I wouldn't bareback her    I should of asked  if a wg who does bareback would anyone go near her because if she is risking bareback she must have every std going.

I wouldn't go near any girl who even vaguely hinted at offering bareback, even to do her protected. Way too risky, and pointless when there's a majority of much safer girls out there.

Offline Taggart

She pops up in my Lincolnshire search. Terrible saggy body. Type of whore who thinks she's curvy but is really just a saggy, turgid, loose mess. Waste of a punt.

+1

Just a few miles away there is Missfucksalot who has good reviews, and in Grantham Imogen 99 as well as Kim Dash and Penny.
Lincolnshire has enough munters and no hopers who think they are gods gift to the sex industry, and you'd be wise not to encourage them.

deuce14

Very true. I do prefer eastern Europeans, they are subservient and will let you smash them. Most of the Brits in lincs think they are beautiful....they're far from it

New but addicted

Whenever I have had Eastern Europeans they have been bad appart from a couple. I had one last year and I was proper pounding her doggy but  she was txing her next punter while I was banging her!! It did put me off but I thought I would carry on as I had paid for the 15mins.  Another time I had a girl who had to communicate through her Madame on the phone. She really was forced into it and didn't want to be there so I ended up walking away £40 lighter and a full sack. So I tend to avoid Europeans if I can

deuce14

Obviously nobody wants to see women trafficked and I'm lucky I've never come across someone seemingly forced to do it. For me the Romanians etc are good looking and used to doing as they are told. Firm bodies too, and are OK with you fucking them as hard as you can. I prefer them despite the communication barrier. If anybody can signpost me to Romanians in lincs, Donny or scunny, please do. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:14:53 pm by deuce14 »