Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should You Keep a Gem To Yourself?  (Read 5370 times)

Offline AnthG

Looking over the last topic on asking "Would you Keep a Gem To Yourself". It seemed to have got locked for going way off track from the original question. But looking at it now, it doesn't really cover this particular question over whether you should or not keep her to yourself. It was only if you would or not.

So I am going to try this subject again on a similar but different question in hope this one fares better.

And that is should you kind of keep a gem to yourself or not? Up until now my answer to this has been no you shouldn't do this. But now I am starting to think differently after experience of it. And I am curious if others agree or not.

My experience has been, this forum is now so incredibly popular and respected that if you come onto the forum and start ranting and raving about a fantastic punt you have had. This girls bookings hit the roof.

In any sort of fair world this girl would put two and two together and be appreciative of the person who caused that to occur for her business but prostitution is not a fair business in any way shape or form.

And as a result the girl gets completely booked out and as a result gets a massive 'big head' on. And thus as a direct result starts raising her prices, ignoring emails as she is getting so many and doesn't care as she is booked out anyway, getting an attitude of I am all booked out so stuff I have promised when nobody was booking me is now off the table because I don't need this guff no more as I can get a bunch of guys doing regular bookings easily. And just generally making it clear you regret having upped her business by posting that review.

So in my opinion what I am thinking now - and this is what I am also curious about over what people think. But I think for reviews it should be;

Negative or Neutral punt - post a neutral or negative review on the forum. A good punt where you had a nice time and would recommend but wouldn't necessarily be racing to rebook her. Post a positive review on the forum.

But on a girl who knocks your socks off. Do not post a review until after your third punt with her to see if that knocks your socks off holds up. If it doesn't for those three punts then post an ok positive review. And if it does for those three punts, then post one ranting and raving of how good she is

So basically the really good punts the girl will have to really earn a really good review and that is by being consistent for three punts in a row with you to earn it.

Does anyone else think this way is a good way or is this totally unacceptable?

My thoughts are, WGs have literally no business skills whatsoever, no customer loyalty whatsoever, no appreciation skills or anything whatsoever about them. So if they are going to have those attitudes why should we up their business for them exponentially by posting a great review for them if all that will happen is it will cause you consequences of she instantly ups her prices or gets too busy to see you no more.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cueball

I see your points anth

I tend to review about a week after the punt (to reflect and review with a level head rather than an excitable bell end).

I don't have any secret gems that I've not reviewed, you're correct though, I could be doing myself no favours and end up not being able to get in and paying more but I do believe the furore dies down and I do like to put back in to this site as I do take a lot out.

Online frankc

You could also argue the reverse that if now one knows about a hidden gem the she,ll suddenly diasppear on you never to return if business is slow.

Share all day long for me
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:00:15 am by frankc »

Offline smiths

Looking over the last topic on asking "Would you Keep a Gem To Yourself". It seemed to have got locked for going way off track from the original question. But looking at it now, it doesn't really cover this particular question over whether you should or not keep her to yourself. It was only if you would or not.

So I am going to try this subject again on a similar but different question in hope this one fares better.

And that is should you kind of keep a gem to yourself or not? Up until now my answer to this has been no you shouldn't do this. But now I am starting to think differently after experience of it. And I am curious if others agree or not.

My experience has been, this forum is now so incredibly popular and respected that if you come onto the forum and start ranting and raving about a fantastic punt you have had. This girls bookings hit the roof.

In any sort of fair world this girl would put two and two together and be appreciative of the person who caused that to occur for her business but prostitution is not a fair business in any way shape or form.

And as a result the girl gets completely booked out and as a result gets a massive 'big head' on. And thus as a direct result starts raising her prices, ignoring emails as she is getting so many and doesn't care as she is booked out anyway, getting an attitude of I am all booked out so stuff I have promised when nobody was booking me is now off the table because I don't need this guff no more as I can get a bunch of guys doing regular bookings easily. And just generally making it clear you regret having upped her business by posting that review.

So in my opinion what I am thinking now - and this is what I am also curious about over what people think. But I think for reviews it should be;

Negative or Neutral punt - post a neutral or negative review on the forum. A good punt where you had a nice time and would recommend but wouldn't necessarily be racing to rebook her. Post a positive review on the forum.

But on a girl who knocks your socks off. Do not post a review until after your third punt with her to see if that knocks your socks off holds up. If it doesn't for those three punts then post an ok positive review. And if it does for those three punts, then post one ranting and raving of how good she is

So basically the really good punts the girl will have to really earn a really good review and that is by being consistent for three punts in a row with you to earn it.

Does anyone else think this way is a good way or is this totally unacceptable?

My thoughts are, WGs have literally no business skills whatsoever, no customer loyalty whatsoever, no appreciation skills or anything whatsoever about them. So if they are going to have those attitudes why should we up their business for them exponentially by posting a great review for them if all that will happen is it will cause you consequences of she instantly ups her prices or gets too busy to see you no more.

What punters should do is up to them, they are the one paying for a punt so entirely up to them whether they wish to keep a gem to themselves or post about her or them on here and when they wish to do so.

I will and do keep some gems to myself at least initially but might share info about them once I have had my fill of them. I know some others do this as well. I have posted about the downsides of some WGs getting positive reviews, some put their prices up to cash in while they can and/or become harder to book, this can be particularly the case with forum darlings. Sadly the additional thing with these WGs is some of their fluffies feel the need to white knight them, they had a good punt or punts with the WG but wont or cant accept another genuine punter didn't. This attempts to undermine the forum in my view, the punter puts the WG before the truth, that's bad for honesty and may well put some genuine punters off posting their bad experiences, exactly what the WG, pimp if she has one and fluffy wants. Admin addresses occurences of this though but for me its a shame there are punters who think like this.

Some WGs and pimps HATE the fact that UKP exists as it puts them under the microscope whereas previously this wasn't the case, they want the old days back. Now if smart they would wake up and smell the roses and accept this and ensure they offered a good service to ALL punters and good reviews would follow which would benefit them.

Offline smiths

You could also argue the reverse that if now one knows about a hidden gem the she,ll suddenly diasppear on you never to return if business is slow.

Which is why some punters share their gems initially at least with punters they know or trust only but not on the open forum, this has always been the case.

willmo1

Sometimes they dont want any more punters than they have already if part time.

Up to them.

yorkshire123

Sometimes they dont want any more punters than they have already if part time.

Up to them.

But if that was the case they wouldn't be advertising thus any review would be worthless.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If I were to meet a gem on Adultwork ------------ which is highly unlikely, then there is no way I would share my experience apart from the odd PM to respected members.     :hi: :hi:

I would always report negative punts ------------ to save others from the same fate.   

willmo1

But if that was the case they wouldn't be advertising thus any review would be worthless.

Tipoff from a mate for my student gem. Hed be well pissed if I put it about.

Offline PLeisure

THIS is worth repeating ad infinitum  :thumbsup:

Some WGs and pimps HATE the fact that UKP exists as it puts them under the microscope whereas previously this wasn't the case, they want the old days back. Now if smart they would wake up and smell the roses and accept this and ensure they offered a good service to ALL punters and good reviews would follow which would benefit them.

Offline smiths

THIS is worth repeating ad infinitum  :thumbsup:

I do my best to do so. :thumbsup:

Tony Montana

Surely this is a good argument for having a restricted area where gems can be shared with fellow trusted punters rather than advertising them to the thousands of lurkers who contribute nothing

Offline itk

A difficult choice, I can see the arguments to keep to yourself or to tell, excellent reasons given above by others.
Personally I have no doubt in telling others on here about good punts, But I think to tell others here about the crap punts is more beneficial to stop others wasting their money.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Surely this is a good argument for having a restricted area where gems can be shared with fellow trusted punters rather than advertising them to the thousands of lurkers who contribute nothing

Not really, your idea of a trusted punter may not be the same as mine.    :hi: :hi:

Tony Montana

Not really, your idea of a trusted punter may not be the same as mine.    :hi: :hi:

We don't have to go on "ideas", we could stipulate, say, a minimum of 10 reviews  ;)

squeezebox

+1

This would be my way of thinking. There's no reason anyone would listen to me anyway but the risk is she could "give up" if her bookings aren't consistent. I'd prefer her to have a good experience as a WG with some punters on here than become disillusioned with some of the TW's out there and/or just rely on my £££'s.

Offline AnthG

I'd prefer her to have a good experience as a WG with some punters on here than become disillusioned with some of the TW's out there and/or just rely on my £££'s.

I would too. But I would also expect, or just wish that the girl appreciates which side her bread was buttered on. Which they don't.

Its not rocket science. A girl was getting 2 or 3 booking requests per day. She then gets a review on UKP from some guy saying she is the best thing since sliced bread. As a result her booking requests jump up to 20 to 30 per day. It doesn't take a genius to work out there is a correlation there. And then think to herself who should maybe get priority on those 20 to 30 booking requests when he wants to book her again?

But not to WGs. They don't give to shits about that guy who helped them out. Its clear they think, I have that good review from him. No benefit of getting two good reviews from them. So will see other guys to get another good review.

WGs are the most short sighted, ridiculous business people on the planet.

Even Drug dealers are famous at showing business skills on getting people addicted to their drugs to form steady incommers.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:16:50 pm by AnthG »

Offline smiths

I don't have a problem with lurkers as I want to see ALL punters who read this forum have good punts and avoid bad WGs. Its not as if in reality every or maybe even many punters who do reviews are going to stop doing so because lurkers can read their reviews, as that hasn't happened enmasse so far.

Admins suggestion of letting the reviewer choose whether only established members defined by him as those with x-number of reviews can read their reviews, or choosing to let anyone seems the fairest way, I would find it disappointing that some or many would exclude newbie punters reading their reviews because such punters might need help, and to ME UKP is here to help punters, not just those with a certain number of reviews. But of course its for admin to decide ultimately.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:22:40 pm by smiths »

willmo1

Reviews are one guys opinion on the day. Prefer an open thread myself so punters chip in and raise points.

Just my slant.

Offline AnthG

I don't have a problem with lurkers as I want to see ALL punters who read this forum have good punts and avoid bad WGs. Its not as if in reality every or maybe even many punters who do reviews are going to stop doing so because lurkers can read their reviews, as that hasn't happened enmasse so far.

Admins suggestion of letting the reviewer choose whether only established members defined by him as those with x-number of reviews can read their reviews, or choosing to let anyone seems the fairest way, though as I posted about that suggestion I would find it disappointing that some or many would exclude newbie punters reading their reviews because such punters might need help, and to ME UKP is here to help punters, not just those with a certain number of reviews.

In my opinion, I do not think the punters are at fault. If someone posts a review saying a girl is great. You are going to book with her. If you don't then what is the point in being a member and seeking such advice.

My problem is with the WGs. They should prioritize and appreciate those punters who made them successful in the first place.

They don't however. They don't care less about that person who got them all those bookings. Probably thinking it was all themselves who got them with no help from nobody else. Which is not true as it needs the punter to post the review in the first place for her. And as such they don't deserve glowing positive reviews. Knowing you are literally shooting yourself in the foot by doing it as the girl will not in anyway appreciate or respect you for it.

Its like the whole argument people make about WGs having contempt for White Knights and being a white knight serves no benefit to punters. I think it should be expanded that WGs also have it towards glowing positive reviewers and they show nothing in return for it but contempt.

I know someone will say its not good to generalize. But I think what I am saying holds true enough to be close to a generalization in my eyes.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:29:11 pm by AnthG »

johnnyboy61

We don't have to go on "ideas", we could stipulate, say, a minimum of 10 reviews  ;)
10 reviews is quite a lot for some punters who either punt quite infrequently or, like me, tend to repeat visit a lot with a handful of good regulars (all of which I've reviewed). On the other hand a frequent punter who hardly ever goes back to a girl might be posting lots of reviews but not sharing the best ones at all. I don't see how you can begin to decide where a cutoff point might be.

willmo1

10 reviews is quite a lot for some punters who either punt quite infrequently or, like me, tend to repeat visit a lot with a handful of good regulars (all of which I've reviewed). On the other hand a frequent punter who hardly ever goes back to a girl might be posting lots of reviews but not sharing the best ones at all. I don't see how you can begin to decide where a cutoff point might be.

Amen to that brother. we are a sneaky lot after all.

Offline azrael

If I were to meet a gem on Adultwork ------------ which is highly unlikely, then there is no way I would share my experience apart from the odd PM to respected members.     :hi: :hi:

I would always report negative punts ------------ to save others from the same fate.

I would be more intrested in this review rather than a positive one, as every one chases the next best punt but a gem will always turn up on board weather it takes a week or two, it always does  :hi:

Offline Steve2

1 NEGATIVE review  in how many years JIMBO?????  You sir must be a liar or your dementure is worse than we thought

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

Very unlikely she will disappear. UKP only accounts for a small % of punters.

Toshiba

easy answer for me, no you shouldn't "keep" it to yourself but thats a personal choice i can't change.

unless you can't handle the fact "youre" favourite is getting banged day and night?

maybe that's the problem?

vw

I confess to having a hidden gem, but reason is she is very part time and can only see a couple of guys per month one of which is me.  Why would I want to review something this limited to end up on a waiting list, and hear daily reviews from the waiting list that I would have helped  create (no thanks).  But if full time become available would happily reward good service and share the love.

Offline Thepacifist

I would never keep a gem to myself. If a WG provides me a good service I will do a positive review. Sharing is caring  :hi:

Toshiba

I would never keep a gem to myself. If a WG provides me a good service I will do a positive review. Sharing is caring  :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

Reviews are one guys opinion on the day. Prefer an open thread myself so punters chip in and raise points.

Just my slant.

Very much my take on it. I have one girl that I have a brilliant time with, but others find so so.

tcm

Offline Trevor12

Admins suggestion of letting the reviewer choose whether only established members defined by him as those with x-number of reviews can read their reviews, or choosing to let anyone seems the fairest way, I would find it disappointing that some or many would exclude newbie punters reading their reviews because such punters might need help, and to ME UKP is here to help punters, not just those with a certain number of reviews. But of course its for admin to decide ultimately.

I didn't realise this was on the cards, but I can see giving the reviewer the choice working. There could even be the option of the reviewer choosing how long the review will be 'hidden' from some, before then being visible by all.

My preference would be that newbie punters/lurkers would still have access to all negative reviews and positives of girls that are known, which would would be enough for them to get a few good punts under their belts and start contributing- then having access to the gems.

Offline Steve2

16 reviews and all positive!!

Please pick the lottery numbers for next week

and share them here

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

I didn't realise this was on the cards, but I can see giving the reviewer the choice working. There could even be the option of the reviewer choosing how long the review will be 'hidden' from some, before then being visible by all.

My preference would be that newbie punters/lurkers would still have access to all negative reviews and positives of girls that are known, which would would be enough for them to get a few good punts under their belts and start contributing- then having access to the gems.

Just a suggestion at this stage as I understand it, read an Off-Topic thread called New Members where this is discussed. :thumbsup:

point the finger

Offline poi

I did keep a Gem because she was in UK only for 3 weeks and still was hard to book her but if find someone working for longer , why not, I will definitely share with everyone,

I have to be a D..K and selfish to use this forum and don't share my experience with other members  :drinks:

Offline smiths

who is she ? Renanta?  :lol: :D

No, her pimp or madame if you prefer. :D

Offline NIK

How did you come to be aware of one of our mutually favourite girls? For a start she was many miles from you. I know we shared information after the event, but can't recall doing so beforehand, so I don't believe it was through me.
Whilst many people disagree with your stance on this, I do have some sympathy. I never shared publicly info about her on Sheffield Scene, mainly because most of the twats on there were non punting aresholes who cosied up to the ugly old past it prossies in the locality and C was far too young and pretty for them. I did however talk privately with numerous punters including yourself about her.

However as Jimmy says much of this is hypothetical as finding a gem on AW these days is about as likely as finding a four leaf clover, the Holy Grail and Eldorado all at the same time!

Offline Jimmyredcab

How did you come to be aware of one of our mutually favourite girls? For a start she was many miles from you. I know we shared information after the event, but can't recall doing so beforehand, so I don't believe it was through me.

As far as I can remember I got to know her through  a forum ending in "zone" when it was a very busy forum, ended up driving to Sheffield twice to see her ------ the good old days before Adultwork really took over.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:12:27 pm by Jimmyredcab »

Offline superchamp

Obviously there are gems to be found on AW - otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Offline Cuntminion

I wouldn't stand on the street flipping an advertising board of recommendation but I would post a positive on ukp

It's not mine to keep hidden

If a girl was awesome would rather she got decent business and done well for herself

Any wg with loadsa clients surely knows her own needs and work/life balance and how to work it in her favour

Offline AnthG

Any wg with loadsa clients surely knows her own needs and work/life balance and how to work it in her favour

Yes she will know her own needs, but these will not include you. In that she likely couldn't care less about your booking her for a second time or third as she now doesn't need to.

If she ups her prices due to this new found business. She wont see you for the price you seen her. She will have no qualms of saying, you don't like my new prices. Take your business elsewhere

If she gets 10 emails of booking enquiries. She wont think, better read Comaminions's.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wouldn't stand on the street flipping an advertising board of recommendation but I would post a positive on ukp

It's not mine to keep hidden

Oh but it is.        :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes she will know her own needs, but these will not include you. In that she likely couldn't care less about your booking her for a second time or third as she now doesn't need to.

If she ups her prices due to this new found business. She wont see you for the price you seen her. She will have no qualms of saying, you don't like my new prices. Take your business elsewhere

Exactly my point, you have everything to lose and nothing whatsoever to gain.     :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Here is my short story from gem department.

When i met her first time (and it was TOFFT) in early weeks of 2015 she told me she had not busy days. Water runs in the river, she got a few positive reviews and her price went up (wankers told her to put her prices up because she was getting popular - at that time). Today she is very popular prossie. I visited her recently (i booked her with 3 days notice) and she told me she is fully booked everyday. I do expect her price will go up soon.

Conclusion 1.
Yes - i would keep a gem for myself.

Concusion 2.
I don't want to write any positive reviews for any prossies with low positive review count.
Because every single positive review acts like good marketing - it helps prossie not us. And we all know consequences - prices go up, harder to book, fluffy brigade, forum darlings clique/gangs. Fuck them.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:27:56 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Cuntminion

If she gets 10 emails of booking enquiries. She wont think, better read Comaminions's.

That could very well be the reality of it but I'm not going to change where I stand on it to avoid possibilities

If a wg did not care about my booking there's nothing I can do, prices go outrageous I vote with my feet , messages don't get replied to I vote with my feet

I wouldn't feel gutted as that's the reality of it, now you try and hide a "gem" and the same still happens then your probably more disappointed as discretion, secrecy and such counted for nothing and certainly did not provide you with what you wanted

Offline AnthG

I wouldn't feel gutted as that's the reality of it

If you are not gutted then it wont have been a gem. :)

Exactly my point, you have everything to lose and nothing whatsoever to gain.     :hi:

The thing is, in all honesty, you kind of hope/think that the girl will be massively appreciative. That she will go - "that's that nice guy who left me that glowing review that really upped my business I better keep him and do all I can to make him happy to show my appreciation for that".

But they never do. They literally could not care less about you or your repeat custom. You can bet they are chatting with their friends saying "I don't owe him nothing" when seeing any subsequent annoyed posts on here of her messing you over with upping her prices or being too busy to see you or whatever.

Like I said above. I really do now am starting to feel that WGs think and treat glowing reviewers with the same disdain and contempt as White Knights. And to be honest its not a nice feeling to get as it has been my thoughts so far that the girl would be appreciative of both the nice comments and the upping of her business that a very good review gets.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:42:06 pm by AnthG »

Offline shagbambi

I think WG's are no different to anybody in society.  Some people remember who helped them get ahead and others don't.  If the WG desires to have a long career as opposed to a smash and grab they will look after their older regular customers, often on the older rates too. 

If you are not happy with how you are being dealt with move on.  Very simple.

johnnyboy61

There are some girls who will keep old regulars at their old lower rate. Those with experience know  that if the pickings get a bit slim again they will be thankful for their returning custom.