Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs cancelling bookings - Your views  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, most seem to agree that if a punter leaves a negative review because a girl cancels then it's their call and not yours!

I don't make any decisions on here, Admin decides what is a genuine review --- not me and not you.

Offline Turtle Z

not me and not you.

Only I'm not suggesting I have any influence over that decision but you are.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Only I'm not suggesting I have any influence over that decision but you are.

Not at all, I have said I will bring it to the attention of Admin ----- there is only one boss on here. :rolleyes:

Offline Turtle Z

Not at all, I have said I will bring it to the attention of Admin ----- there is only one boss on here. :rolleyes:

Don't be a hypocrite Jimmy and at least have the balls to stand by what you said. You've posted that you'll notify admin if you don't agree with a negative review for cancellation and now you're suggesting you're not doing that to in any way influence him. We all bring things to admins attention where we feel the site is being abused or rules are being broken. You appear to want to bring things to admins attention that break Redcabs rules.

Offline leatherlover

I had an odd situation a couple of weeks ago. It was kind of a cancellation.

I had booked in to see Vicky Sexy Babe External Link/Members Only for one hour. When I got there, she said she couldn't do the hour so offered me 30 mins at the usual rate of £80 (no discount). She seemed apologetic but it was probably her pimp. Anyway, I declined and fucked off to see Independet Lena instead for £60 for the 30 mins External Link/Members Only.

I won't be visiting Bromley By Bow again as I was so pissed off.

Offline smiths

Don't be a hypocrite Jimmy and at least have the balls to stand by what you said. You've posted that you'll notify admin if you don't agree with a negative review for cancellation and now you're suggesting you're not doing that to in any way influence him. We all bring things to admins attention where we feel the site is being abused or rules are being broken. You appear to want to bring things to admins attention that break Redcabs rules.

Well done for sticking with it with redcab, you will go on his ignore list soon if you keep it up as he cant abide posters like me who he cant beat in a debate, and believe me its great to be on ignore from him as I don't have to read the shit he would reply but still post what I think, a win win. :thumbsup:

What he said above is a WG giving 24 hours notice doesn't deserve a negative review, well that's his view which he is entitled to but its not a rule admin has set, the rule is once a WG has accepted a punters booking if she cancels a review can be done, no time limits given.

Offline Stapler

Totally agree 100%. I reported a post to Admin. earlier which I thought was harsh on fellow members.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110046.0

In a thread that JRC has no interest whatsover he immediately criticised me for reporting it!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't be a hypocrite Jimmy and at least have the balls to stand by what you said. You've posted that you'll notify admin if you don't agree with a negative review for cancellation and now you're suggesting you're not doing that to in any way influence him.

You give me too much credit, I have no influence over Admin, my moderator status ended a long time ago and that was under a different administration.

Admin gets it right 99% of the time, that is not a bad record.   :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Totally agree 100%. I reported a post to Admin. earlier which I thought was harsh on fellow members.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110046.0

In a thread that JRC has no interest whatsover he immediately criticised me for reporting it!

Read the rules you idiot.
It clearly says that excessive abuse is not allowed.

Calling someone a cheapskate is hardly calling them an inbred cunt.   :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

Read the rules you idiot.
It clearly says that excessive abuse is not allowed.

Calling someone a cheapskate is hardly calling them an inbred cunt.   :rolleyes:

Time for you to practise what you preach - even from Thailand!  :sarcastic:

I don't make any decisions on here. Admin decides.

Can't you find anything better to do!  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:03:44 pm by Stapler »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Time for you to practise what you preach - even from Thailand!  :sarcastic:

Can't you find anything better to do!  :dash:

I amazed you have lasted so long on here, everyone knows you are a Troll with you love of the ex KGB gangster Putin.    :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

I amazed you have lasted so long on here

I don't make any decisions on here, Admin decides --- not me

-- there is only one boss on here. :rolleyes:

So why are YOU always sticking your nose in?  :unknown:

Offline Turtle Z

You give me too much credit, I have no influence over Admin, my moderator status ended a long time ago and that was under a different administration.

No, credit is precisely what I am not giving you. Are you struggling to follow your own comments and thought process because you seem unable to follow basic logic? You are emailing admin to exert influence but claiming that you have no influence, so why do it then? I guess your answer will be "to make him aware"  but since we're talking about you making him aware that someone is not breaking the site rules but you don't agree with their negative review, I ask again, why do it? Shall we all starting emailing admin to make him aware that no one is breaking the site rules?  :dash:

Offline fairfield

..... my moderator status ended a long time ago...
(Am still a relative newcomer here and this exchange has gone way off topic.) But no wonder, with your "cheapskate" label for less wealthy punters.

Bloody hell, they always say the English are obsessed with class, are you trying to force it into the punting world too? And even my limited experience tells me a higher price does not mean better service. Or is it just the poorer punters you want off the site? 
I suspect cancellations do hit us harder. You make certain preparations and it can cost you even with 24 hrs notice. I would appreciate a fellow punter alerting me to this and if they put up a Neg, so be it. Up to the rest of us to decide to take our chances or not. DONT appreciate someone with deep pockets telling us to put up and shut up.

Offline Jimmyredcab

(Am still a relative newcomer here and this exchange has gone way off topic.) But no wonder, with your "cheapskate" label for less wealthy punters.

Please get your facts right.

I never called anyone a cheapskate.

I said that it hardly amounts to excessive abuse.

This is an adult forum, you have to accept a certain amount of banter.  :hi:

mrhappypants

OK, let's suppose you book a girl a few days in advance, on the morning of the booking she wakes up with a heavy cold, would that be a good reason to cancel.
I sometimes get the impression that some on here actually hate prostitutes, if that is the case why give them thousands of pounds.  :unknown:

Blimy - I am agreeing with Jimmy!

I always send a final confirmation as I leave the house.  If a girl actually goes to the trouble to cancel at any point up to or including this one then at least I have not wasted a journey.  Who knows?....she may have just been beaten black and blue by her pimp or she may have remembered I am that foul smelling pervert with the nausiating halitosis.  Who cares?  If she saves me the journey I move on.  If she keeps me hanging around outside or doesn't go to the trouble to cancel I will write a negative review.

Offline smiths

Please get your facts right.

I never called anyone a cheapskate.

I said that it hardly amounts to excessive abuse.

This is an adult forum, you have to accept a certain amount of banter.  :hi:

You continually run punters who punt with cheaper WGs, that's ALL who charge under £100 an hour to you who you have labelled as ALL skanks down as having no taste and being prepared to punt with anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For MANY years you posted and believed there was no correlation between what a WG charges and how good she might be as its her attitude that dictates that, only in the last 2-3 years have you totally changed your view, some of us have been consistent and actually punt with and have a clue about such WGs unlike an armchair punter like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline RedKettle

Blimy - I am agreeing with Jimmy!

I always send a final confirmation as I leave the house.  If a girl actually goes to the trouble to cancel at any point up to or including this one then at least I have not wasted a journey.  Who knows?....she may have just been beaten black and blue by her pimp or she may have remembered I am that foul smelling pervert with the nausiating halitosis.  Who cares?  If she saves me the journey I move on.  If she keeps me hanging around outside or doesn't go to the trouble to cancel I will write a negative review.

Nobody is disagreeing with JRC that there are circumstances where a cancellation is justified and especially if given 24 hours notice a negative is not appropriate.  However he is saying that if 24 hours notice is given a negative is NEVER justified and he will report it to Admin.  That cannot be right, it is the decision of the punter and depends on circumstances.  As I said above if it was the 5th time she had cancelled you and in the text called you a little fucker then in my book that deserves a negative!!

Offline RedKettle

an armchair punter like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I quite like a bit of armchair punting  ;)

Best thing about an outcall to a decent hotel room that you can have a nice choice of furniture to use.

Offline Paulday

All depends on the girl with me, if I really want to meet her because she looks my type and has has good reviews then I will persist.

If I was TOFTT or was going to try her for something different to my norm then I'll put her to the bottom of the list! That'll show her!

A regular, seen her 6 times but not for a while who was a always a bit hit and miss with communication, cancelled on me 3 hours before the meet last week. She apologies and we have rearranged quickly for next week. Sorted!

Offline fairfield

I quite like a bit of armchair punting  ;)

Best thing about an outcall to a decent hotel room that you can have a nice choice of furniture to use.
Sofas work for me too. When the DFS advert comes on, always think now - have they left the 'K' out?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nobody is disagreeing with JRC that there are circumstances where a cancellation is justified and especially if given 24 hours notice a negative is not appropriate.  However he is saying that if 24 hours notice is given a negative is NEVER justified and he will report it to Admin.  That cannot be right, it is the decision of the punter and depends on circumstances.  As I said above if it was the 5th time she had cancelled you and in the text called you a little fucker then in my book that deserves a negative!!

Would you be kind enough to give a link to where I said it would NEVER be justified ---- I don't believe I did.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regarding me being an armchair punter ----- I don't need to post 138 reviews to justify my existence, I have been punting for over 35 years, not something I am proud of.

Offline RedKettle

Would you be kind enough to give a link to where I said it would NEVER be justified ---- I don't believe I did.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regarding me being an armchair punter ----- I don't need to post 138 reviews to justify my existence, I have been punting for over 35 years, not something I am proud of.

it was clear from posts 30 and 37 above

i never made the armchair punter comment - just a joke about it!!  (a poor one I admit.)