Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overalls for Punting  (Read 1006 times)

Offline AgedCases

Hello punters

I used to work in a garage and thought, a pair of overalls would be great for punting. I can wear fuck all underneath and rip 'em off to save some precious punt time. And forget about the nosy neighbours staring at you as you wander down the street because you're obviously there to fix the washing machine, right?

Offline Plan R

I was a grease monkey in a garage when i was a kid.
At 18 I naturally spent all my time fantasizing, particularly while on one of those trolley things, when horizontal under a car..changing a starter motor or something...cold..tired..hungry and horny

That was around 30 years ago but I still have an (unfulfilled) fantasy of shagging a beautiful, stocking'd up woman in the grimiest garage imaginable, and I'm on the trolley the whole time whether she's straddling my face or riding my cock - I never get off the f'n thing!   :wacko:

LL

Just don't bring your toolbox and industrial-sized tub of Swarfega (with grit) along with you.

mediumjoe

Plan R if you haven't seen it Ben Dover did a scene in a workshop/garage in Liverpool for his housewives series,  pretty sure the girl had stockings on under her overalls .Might be one for your  Fantasy locker  Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

..........Ben Dover did a scene in a workshop/garage in Liverpool for his housewives series........

Great vids....enjoyed watching them.

mediumjoe

Yeah, the whole housewives  fantasies series was brilliant ,there was one milf can't remember her name went on to become quite well known, brunette  having a threesome with Pascal and another bloke, epic .  Joe

Offline Turtle Z

I don't think it would go down well with the WG's, it's the sort of thing a serial killer would wear for easy clean up!

Offline mrfishyfoo

............it's the sort of thing a serial killer would wear for easy clean up!

MrTZ you are so cynical  :D :D

Jester269269

Lmao don't turn up with the White crime scene ones. You'd never get entry  :D