Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do WG do for five minutes after taking the money?  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Fredbone

Hi
   Clearly, this happens to everyone.  Introduction, agree the services and hand over the money.  Then the girl heads off and returns two to five minutes later, it should only take 10 second to stash the money, so what else are they doing?

Phoning back to the office, being done in the room, so not that.

Offline blue

They're time-wasting is what they're doing! Or maybe Sergi is checking the money isn't dodgy before the girl goes back...

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi
   Clearly, this happens to everyone.  Introduction, agree the services and hand over the money.  Then the girl heads off and returns two to five minutes later, it should only take 10 second to stash the money, so what else are they doing?

Why do you care  :unknown: as long as it does not come out of your time it should be no sweat off of your balls

pking_paul

Must be me, but I haven't experienced that??? Maybe it is because in the main I prefer part timers who seem to enjoy getting down to fun more??  :unknown:

Online NervousJ

Stashing the cash, giving you time to get your kit off and hope your old boy is working...

Offline berksboy

Wasting your time and with some a bit of a pick me up  :rolleyes:

Offline kefcseries

My guess is that they (or Sergei) are checking the notes aren't counterfeit, possibly with one of those pens or something.

Offline berksboy

May but does that take 5mins ? Of course not .

Offline pumps

I think it just feels like 5mins at times, but really only a min or 2.

Offline RedKettle

This is very rare on my punts and where it does happen it is often a warning that it is going to be a distinctly average punt.

Offline MrMatrix

My guess is that they (or Sergei) are checking the notes aren't counterfeit, possibly with one of those pens or something.
As the girls work in at least pairs and probably Sergei is there, they have to be checking the dosh. I always insist they count it in front of me as they once came back saying I was £20 short. No way was I 20 short when I handed it over. Another lesson learnt.  :hi:

Offline Johnbean

This is very rare on my punts and where it does happen it is often a warning that it is going to be a distinctly average punt.

+1

I've usually got my tongue in the mouth of the WG so she tends not to wander off if she's any good at gfe  ;)

Offline AgedCases

Maybe it's to hide it from you so if the punt doesn't go to plan, you can't just pick up the money and leave.

Mind you, once I had a WG count out the money in front of me on a table in her living room then she went one way to the bedroom and I went the other, to the bathroom. When I returned to the living room (on my way to the bedroom), the money was still on the table. Good for her I'm honest; a dodgy bastard would've repocketed the cash and got a free punt.

Offline Fredbone

I think it just feels like 5mins at times, but really only a min or 2.

I will need to time next time, to confirm, but what are they doing.

Offline smiths

Hi

Wasting your paid for time by purposely time wasting.

Online hendrix

Offline jame75

Counting the money, stashing it, checking her phone and giving you time to undress.

Offline Vivago

Taking a dump/picking the scabs off of their growler/nipping down to William Hills to put a bet on the 2.30 at Lingfield. Use your imagination. You can do a lot in 5 minutes. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrdiamond77

Checking the money is all there, stashing it and giving you time to undress/shower.

James999

Ring their dealer and order some gear  :unknown:

Give it to their "boyfriend" / Pimp so he can go shopping (Or go off and pay another pro$$ie with it)  :unknown:

MrKeen

What do WG do for five minutes after taking the money?

The climb down several flights of stairs to an underground vault to stash the cash safely.

Offline Silver Birch

Hi
   Clearly, this happens to everyone.  Introduction, agree the services and hand over the money. Then the girl heads off and returns two to five minutes later, it should only take 10 second to stash the money, so what else are they doing?

I have very rarely experienced this. It happened on my very first punt and she did seem to be surprised that I was still fully dressed when she returned. I am not comfortable getting undressed while the wg is out of the room, even if it is only long enough to get a glass of water (and stash the cash). I worry that the 'angry boyfriend' might appear instead of her, and I would be in no shape to fight or run if I was naked.

theGOAT

A lot of girls do back to back meets.

So they get you in the door, take your cash, stash it, then get on their phone to text the next guys who are coming in after you.  They will try to waste this 5 mins on YOUR time if you let them.  Often they combine this with you taking a shower.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline RedKettle

In my case they are calling a mate to say "oh my god this absolute gorgeous hunk of a bloke has turned up and I get to fuck him!!  Fantastic!!  Tempted to give him the money back as it will be my pleasure to suck his cock and make him feel like the god that is clearly is.  I am so lucky to being this job."

mikexxlong

Dependant on where you are and the particular pro$$ie

But usually it’s a mix of or all of the below;

Double checking the cash the amount and checking its real using lights, pens etc.

Hiding/ securing said money

Sometimes writing the booking etc. down in a book or lap top

Possibly notifying a punter to arrive later, that clashes with your time booked

Giving you time to get your shreddies off, catch your breath even have a shower/wash etc.

Passing/ exchanging comments about you with other pro$$ie’s etc., yes these can include nasty remarks and so on

Chatting shit, with whom ever in person or on phone (insert whatever trivial subject)

Having a fag and or snort of coke (this could be any drug of choice)

Bite to eat, drink of whatever beverage including alcohol

Having a quick wash/ wipe themselves

Sometimes touching up their makeup

Wasting your time

These are the common ones I’m sure all sorts of strange goings on have happened during the stash the cash time period at various times

Offline Hertsgent

I have very rarely experienced this. It happened on my very first punt and she did seem to be surprised that I was still fully dressed when she returned. I am not comfortable getting undressed while the wg is out of the room, even if it is only long enough to get a glass of water (and stash the cash). I worry that the 'angry boyfriend' might appear instead of her, and I would be in no shape to fight or run if I was naked.

I'm the opposite, as I'm the fastest undresser in the west - or so Classy Jenny told me. Next time I deliberate didn't undress, and the punt was poorer for it, so have reverted to immediate birthday suit again  :wacko:

A long delay can often correlate with an underwhelming meeting, at least on a first visit in my experience

Offline Vivago

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline PLeisure

A lot of girls do back to back meets.

So they get you in the door, take your cash, stash it, then [...]
Bid farewell to their previous punter, still getting dressed in the adjoining room  :drinks:

Offline Fredbone

I'm the opposite, as I'm the fastest undresser in the west - or so Classy Jenny told me. Next time I deliberate didn't undress, and the punt was poorer for it, so have reverted to immediate birthday suit again  :wacko:

A long delay can often correlate with an underwhelming meeting, at least on a first visit in my experience

That's my experience. Longer time away poorer punt.

Redhead Lover

Amazed at the see-through panel in the new notes and wondering why you've brought a stack of fivers with you.

Offline King Kenny

Waiting for you to finish your shower, you filthy fucker! ;)

Offline Popperpumppunt

Probably giving her fanny a quick wipe

Offline demonic

Save time ... walk in naked and say the money is safely hidden up your arse (As in Papillon) ..... presume the action will start straight away  :cool:

MilesPrower

probably throwing up and preparing themselves for a shit time.

Offline Dime

Yes this is fairly common with Indy girls. Most agency girls don't even count it, just stick it in their handbag. I remember one of my first punts was with a touring Indy Czech girl. When I gave her the money, she told me to take my clothes off and that she would be back in a few minutes. I could hear other girl's voices talking from another room.

Offline webpunter

On a few occasions older more experienced burds will leave the cash in the room.  All very relaxed.  Especially on repeat visits.  Sure they can work out 99% of the time whether the punter is OK or not.  And the successful ones can afford to take a hit once in a while.  I doubt this happens.  Funnily enough these punts are usually well good
Jaycee in Plymouth didn't even ask for any money.  She was more interested in snogging me, yanking my trousers down before pushing me backwards & then noshing me off on her white leather sofa.  Paid at the end - 30 min over-run on a 2hr appt.  Happy days  :yahoo:  Shame she retired  :dash:

Diehard

Hi

I don't mind them doing this as usually they are that stupid they leave stuff in the room that gives away their real name! There is often something lying around on the floor on the window sill etc.

Always useful to have some leverage if ever a hooker decides to become a problem in the future.

In my case a lot I think see I'm such an ugly fucker that they nip to bathroom to squirt a tube of lube up their pussy!