Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outfits  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Jeffpike

External Link/Members Only - this bird has a KFC outfit!!!

Don't get me wrong I like the Colonel after a few beers but seriously never felt the need to get my rocks off over the uniform!

DannyJames

Disgusting lack of finger licking good joke :D

Offline Jeffpike

Ha Ha

I did quite fancy her bargain bucket!

Offline Malvolio

Not too hard to guess what she used to do before becoming a WG.

Offline HughJardon

She's Tiny , smaller than a Bargain Bucket

I think the costume of choice , it's all over UKE and I must admit Margot Robbie gave me the horn wearing it,  that Harley Quinn slut suit.

LL

Hidden Image/Members Only

No wonder if she got fired from her job at KFC if that's how she turned up for her shift. She's forgotten to button up her uniform fully and that footwear looks completely inappropriate for a catering environment. She's breaking all kinds of health and safety regulations.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:36:32 am by LL »

Offline SpunkyMunky

Offline shaunogg

But is she a 'bargin bucket' ?

Offline Plan R

She'd get my special topping - "A Secret Recipe of 11 Herbs and Spices”
(now with added zinc)   :cool:

Offline Sheer Tights

Not too hard to guess what she used to do before becoming a WG.

She kept getting mayonaisse on her uniform and was fired

Offline Johnbean

Love to have a bit of breast and thigh then put the bone in the box!

DannyJames

No wonder if she got fired from her job at KFC if that's how she turned up for her shift. She's forgotten to button up her uniform fully and that footwear looks completely inappropriate for a catering environment. She's breaking all kinds of health and safety regulations.

She also has a hint of a smile. The plebs at my local KFC are surly little bastards, where smiles are seemingly banned.

Finger lickin' good...

:dash:

Offline hullad

Do you want to size it up sir.........

Offline jaszyj87

Offline jaszyj87

Hidden Image/Members Only

she does make it look good though.

dont think it would be my first choice request though

Offline Golovkin

Had to laugh at this as I shagged her while she was wearing this outfit on her Manchester tour! Great meet with her as well and she was finger licking good!   :lol:

will-ow

i once met an WG who had a nandos outit, but i'd think KFC girl would be cheaper and still be finger licking good.....