Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too casual for a punt?  (Read 2737 times)

rbh

These days I basically live in flip flop and shorts, with either a vest/v neck. What's the most dressed down you've ever gone to a punt? I'm going to assume most people just wear what they would normally wear to work/weekends.

Offline Gordon Bennett

? Wear whatever the hell you want.... I assume you're not visiting the Ritz?  Trick is to wear what ever you'd normally be wearing if you weren't slinking off for a punt. I normally slob around in T-shirt and shorts and trainers so thats how I rock up on punts.... It would look suspicious if I popped out all suited and booted.

rbh

? Wear whatever the hell you want.... I assume you're not visiting the Ritz?  Trick is to wear what ever you'd normally be wearing if you weren't slinking off for a punt. I normally slob around in T-shirt and shorts and trainers so thats how I rock up on punts.... It would look suspicious if I popped out all suited and booted.

Just curious lol. Would you feel ok wearing a stringer vest after going to the gym?

Offline stevedave

Give it a month, if you tip up wearing shorts and flip flops, they're more likely to stick you next to the radiator to thaw out than anything else.

I've turned up to punts in everything from shorts and a T-shirt to full suit and tie, it's never made much difference.

Offline lewisjones23

nearly always just go in gym stuff, shorts and t shirt with trainers

not getting dressed up to impress

Offline mrdiamond77

I don't think I have ever turned up for a punt in shorts, not with my legs.  Jeans or trousers with t shirt and trainers.

Offline pewpewpew

The only time I've semi dressed up for a punt was for a hotel meet. I wanted to get through reception without bringing attention to myself. Other than that just jeans or shorts and t shirt

Offline myothernameis

2009 very warm and hot, sandals, short and t-shirt, all 3 came of very quickly

Offline NervousJ

Tends to be shorts etc, might change now it's getting colder.

Only problem with work gear ie suit shoes etc is my work shoes make my feet stink.... :dash:

I wouldn't wish them on anyone.... If I was meeting someone new I maight make a bit more of an effort.... But that's just me...

Sureshot

Generally straight from work. Covered in plaster dust and whatever else the site throws at me.
I do change my boots tho. Im a gentleman afterall :D

Offline claretandblue

Always suit trousers and a shirt as I am either on my lunch break or have just finished for the day

Offline Blackpool Rock

Generally straight from work. Covered in plaster dust and whatever else the site throws at me.
I do change my boots tho. Im a gentleman afterall :D
Do you leave your helmet on?  :cool:

Can't believe how many people say they go punting wearing shorts, I have thought about it but even in summer I tend to stick a pair of joggers on

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PleadInsanity

I have wondered myself if people dress up for a punt. I guess it would also depend on the location to some degree.

Monsieur69

I have arrived several times at one parlour on my bike in my cycling shorts. Fortunately I have good legs! I take the bike inside and park it in the entrance- not between the maids bum cheeks.
I did ok it with them first by asking " is it ok if I cum on my bike " ?

Offline hungrypunt

I am all about being productive and saving time on a punt

Hidden Image/Members Only

raylondoner

I have arrived several times at one parlour on my bike in my cycling shorts. Fortunately I have good legs! I take the bike inside and park it in the entrance- not between the maids bum cheeks.
I did ok it with them first by asking " is it ok if I cum on my bike " ?

I hope you never get there to find that the lady has come on her cycle!  :yahoo:

Offline smiths

These days I basically live in flip flop and shorts, with either a vest/v neck. What's the most dressed down you've ever gone to a punt? I'm going to assume most people just wear what they would normally wear to work/weekends.

Depends where I am punting, so if its a WG own place I might dress casual, if its a 5 star hotel I might dress smart, then again I might not, basically dress as you wish, its you that's paying.

Offline nigel4498

Went one summer wearing white cotton shorts, commando, with bench zip shirt and espadrilles.
Pulled the zip and dropped the shorts and was naked in a flash.

mikexxlong

Just wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing or whatever your wearing at that time such as work attire,
 although might be a good idea to remove any company names/ badges etc., unless you don’t give a shit

And it’s not wise wear anything that draws unwanted suspicions/ attention from your missus
 or perhaps from the locals at the location you are visiting.  :rolleyes:

Offline DrGFreeman

if I'm meeting a new girl I make a bit of an effort, which more me is a presentable shirt with my jeans along with being groomed
first impressions do persist in someones mind for a long time
I think its in your interest to make that impression as good as you can

richie12

Depends on the role play! next week doing a gym/personal trainer scenario, so will be in trainers and shorts/top!!

Offline RedKettle

I wear what I want - she will not care so long as you are clean and carrying cash!

Sometimes you might want to blend into the area - I went to a shit part of town in a suit and tie and just abandoned the punt as a I felt too much of a target for attention.

Offline Malvolio

I can only see this mattering if the punt is in a smart hotel and you don't want to look too out of place strolling in - but then if you punt in smart hotels you probably don't wear shorts, trainers and T-shirt. 

Anywhere else, wear what you want - you're the paying customer and it won't be on for long anyway.

Offline howrude

What I wear to a punt is just so that I don't get arrested for indecent exposure on the journey there and back. It should mean nothing to the girl I'm seeing as I'll be in the buff for the actual deed.

jikthesik

should be illegal to wear shorts and a vest on a punt tbh.

actually, should be illegal full stop.  :D

rbh

should be illegal to wear shorts and a vest on a punt tbh.

actually, should be illegal full stop.  :D

I once answered an outcall just wearing shorts.