Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrow and surroundig areas  (Read 1864 times)

Rj92

Ive been punting for a little while now, maybe a couple of years or so anyway. I try to stay local to where I live for my punts as I can't be bothered to travel but I've noticed recently that Harrow is pretty dead on AW. A year ago it was great but nowadays it's just all barebackers and fake profiles, Ruislip hasn't ever been particularly great either as there aren't many WGs there anyway.

Anyone else noticed this lately?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

full of ladies from Eastern Europe, not staying long, profiles changing. Maybe it has to do with the great price of houses?

Online The_Don

Ive been punting for a little while now, maybe a couple of years or so anyway. I try to stay local to where I live for my punts as I can't be bothered to travel but I've noticed recently that Harrow is pretty dead on AW. A year ago it was great but nowadays it's just all barebackers and fake profiles, Ruislip hasn't ever been particularly great either as there aren't many WGs there anyway.

Anyone else noticed this lately?

Have a look at Enfield (en9) lots of BB.  I've done a some punting in North/west London.  It has  some good W/G and bad  ones. Just like a lot of places.

London has lots of choice though, if your willing to travel a bit.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:14:17 pm by The_Don »

Rj92

My problem is i work quite long hours and sometimes have to do 12 day stints without a day off so travelling is difficult to do most of the time. I end up having to reserve quick half hour appointments near work or home to fit punts in.

Online The_Don

My problem is i work quite long hours and sometimes have to do 12 day stints without a day off so travelling is difficult to do most of the time. I end up having to reserve quick half hour appointments near work or home to fit punts in.

last week 1 morning I set off for work, done my day and then had a punt. Once I returned home, I had been out for 16 hours. So I do understand, the local options is some times the best. I find that a car helps (me) extensively.

It may be better to punt on days off. For me I check what I have planned for the day and then work out what time suites me best, punting wise. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:01:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

Harrow and North West London in general has become quite dead in terms of good vfm girls. It's become filled with Romanian girls who offer bb, and the Hungarians who used to be vfm have upped their prices while their services have declined considerably and they've started to mess punters about with double bookings. I've blacklisted several flats after being messed around. The Polish girls have moved away so all in all it's quite bleak at the moment. There are a few good ones still there but nothing new.

Online The_Don

Harrow and North West London in general has become quite dead in terms of good vfm girls. It's become filled with Romanian girls who offer bb, and the Hungarians who used to be vfm have upped their prices while their services have declined considerably and they've started to mess punters about with double bookings. I've blacklisted several flats after being messed around. The Polish girls have moved away so all in all it's quite bleak at the moment. There are a few good ones still there but nothing new.

Indeed not a good sign, I used to consider some locations GVFM but its looking grey.

IMO regs can make a difference but if they start slipping and are no longer VFM, there regs no more!

Offline SamLP

Indeed not a good sign, I used to consider some locations GVFM but its looking grey.

IMO regs can make a difference but if they start slipping and are no longer VFM, there regs no more!

Exactly. With some regs, it's the maid that can mess it all up and a girl is no longer a reg through no fault of her own.
Recently, I've been getting bored of seeing the same girl once or twice, and have been looking to see new girls preferably unreviewed. Have seen several and messed about by several more. Have only reviewed a few of them though.

kartrider

Rj92: The place used to have good hungarians 1-2 yrs ago. I was living in Harrow for 4 years, had a mixed experience, just like few were really good and others were just damp. Try Alperton area or Wembley ones. But it's very rare you come across highly reviewed WG these days in that area.

If not for touting, try this(option c) one from my past experience.

a) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

b) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

c) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bbwandy72

No. Harrow's just full of zero feedback fake profile scammers. Fortunately, the tube allows easy access to a wider area, so I don't even bother looking here now.

slow and low

Complete waste of time looking on aw for anything decent in Harrow or surrounding areas. Loads of profiles,all complete shite.