Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage walk ups in chinatown  (Read 1346 times)

Offline tomcat69

Does anybody have any recent experiences with the walk ups in chinatown where the SP is usually standing outside in a skimpy outfit. I was tempted a few years back by someone in little newport st and got absolutely ripped off for FS by a pretty chinese lass. I believe i paid over £100 on top of the massage price. I presume nothing has changed and they are still charging extortionate prices?

Offline NoHo

What they ask for and what you pay are two different things

Offline tomcat69

What they ask for and what you pay are two different things

Very true. Have you visited one recently?

Offline DaVINCI

Very true. Have you visited one recently?
l used to visit regularly but not been recently as not been down in London but if you scroll the Massage thread you will get updates in there.  :thumbsup:

You need to haggle at these places or you will get ripped off, big time, which think you now realise.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:31:06 am by DaVINCI »

Offline stampjones

Ive been occasionally. If they are outside or in a doorway I always negotiate full price before going in that way you dont waste your massage fees. Id also say it increases the liklihood of FS being available if they are standing in a doorway

Offline tomcat69

what were the prices? I dont feel comfortable standing a in a door way negotiating.

Offline DaVINCI

what were the prices? I dont feel comfortable standing a in a door way negotiating.
l paid £60 for F/S, TBH you have to be upfront what you are after, the girl will either be affronted and tell you were to go  :D or she will drag you into a quieter area to discuss.  ;)