Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SouthernGem - Eastleigh Southampton Romsey  (Read 1555 times)

Offline DrConners

Am I missing something glaringly obvious ? This WG has been a member of AW since 2007 & there's nothing about her on UKP ?

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Any info anyone would care to share ? Thanks  :hi:

Clarkey

I saw her 9 years ago for an outcall to mine, nice enough, reasonably attractive lady in 2008, but very average vanilla experience I seem to remember.

Offline nigel4498

I see Mr Keen saw her in May.
Surprised he didn't write a review, he did for almost everyone else.

bigmanbigman

Look on aw  field review seach by name ?

Offline DrConners

Cheers for the feedback gentlemen - Mr Keen bought a bullet in April so that's probably why we didn't get to hear how amazing she was !

Offline Jamboney

Thought she looked in good nick for her age but as I don't meet her age requirements I put her on my black list. Shame really as I do like a milf

Offline Zimbaman

I see Mr Keen saw her in May.
Surprised he didn't write a review, he did for almost everyone else.

Ahh mr keen. I do miss his reviews. Kind of.

I've always wondered why no reviews on UKP fir such a long standing WG though. Can't quite bring myself to TOFTT after the last one though although she does look nice.

Offline Hantsolo

I saw her 9 years ago for an outcall to mine, nice enough, reasonably attractive lady in 2008, but very average vanilla experience I seem to remember.

Much the same for me, saw her years ago and while it was a pleasant experience it's not one I've had the urge to repeat in the last 8 or so years. If you want a vanilla experience with an older woman I think you'd be safe, but she's certainly not raunchy or wild!

Offline DrConners

Ahh mr keen. I do miss his reviews. Kind of.

I've always wondered why no reviews on UKP fir such a long standing WG though. Can't quite bring myself to TOFTT after the last one though although she does look nice.

I'd go over 10% for another review like that Zimba  :lol:   :lol: