Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Busty Rachel - Maidenhead  (Read 1301 times)

jayjayxxx

External Link/Members Only

Saw Rachel back in February 2014 and only just getting around to posting a review... the least i could do!

Was going through a tough time back then and seeing Rachel for an hour was a massive confidence boost. Whether she really fancied me, or is just very good at her job, doesnt matter, Rachel was into it from the moment she answered the door.

Was happened between us (in her secretary outfit!!) will stay between us, but enough to say that Rachel was VERY obliging to my every request and seemed to have a great time herself.  Check out her other reviews if you want more details and promise you wont be disappointed. 

I didnt have the confidence to see Rachel with her friend at the same time.. but i can only imagine that would be amazing..

Rachel should double her prices and would still be worth every penny! She should also be available on the NHS! Better than any doctor!

Im not in the market anymore, but hope to see Rachel again soon to say thank you in person.  Long may she continue to love her work!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:58:10 pm by jayjayxxx »

Online pumps

lol  - so let me get this straight....

Prossie has a dusty phone.

Prossie then asks you to write her a review from 3 years ago. (how does she even remember you from that long ago?)

you oblige her and write some real fluffy smuck.

Was happened between us (in her secretary outfit!!) will stay between us,

No other reviews to the forums... ( that I can see)

Simply GTFO lol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:53:26 pm by pumps »

Online pumps

but hope to see Rachel again soon to say thank you in person.

Thank her for what? did you forget to pay her 3 years ago?  :sarcastic:

oh dear @ this review.

Offline Sedition

Saw Rachel back in February 2014 and only just getting around to posting a review... the least i could do!

Was going through a tough time back then and seeing Rachel for an hour was a massive confidence boost. Whether she really fancied me, or is just very good at her job, doesnt matter, Rachel was into it from the moment she answered the door.

Was happened between us (in her secretary outfit!!) will stay between us, but enough to say that Rachel was VERY obliging to my every request and seemed to have a great time herself.  Check out her other reviews if you want more details and promise you wont be disappointed. 

I didnt have the confidence to see Rachel with her friend at the same time.. but i can only imagine that would be amazing..

Rachel should double her prices and would still be worth every penny! She should also be available on the NHS!

Are you a full time cunt, or is it simply something you aspire to?

Offline Sedition

Actually I saw her about 2 years ago, long before I was a member here (hence no review) at the time I thought she was ok, not bad, not great (awesome tits) an alright punt.
These days after being more enlightened I'd say she was very long in the tooth to be charging £160 an hour, £130 would be vfm

Offline agent47

What the hell is this ?

Rachel should double her prices and would still be worth every penny! She should also be available on the NHS! Better than any doctor!

Im not in the market anymore, but hope to see Rachel again soon to say thank you in person.  Long may she continue to love her work!

Offline agent47

Online CheeseBoard

Couple of points:-
You've had 3 years to thank her in person and haven't.  Has this been on your mind for this long??   :wacko:

If you are not in the market why would you contact her again?

All the review does for me is highlight that a 43 year old (yeah right) has a dusty dusty phone.  For that price it will probably continue to gather dust.  You haven't done her any favours with your "review"

CB

Offline contentguy

She messed me around something rotten when I booked her last May.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1152504

Guy

Offline finn5555

The daft cunt has reported the post now  :sarcastic: