Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Increasing barebackers  (Read 2942 times)

Offline cakerusk

Is it just me or have anyone else also noticed the increasing amount of barebackers in the AW recently? Everytime i see a new fit girl, fantasize fucking them and look at their like list most of them have bareback :dash:  i wonder some of them even know what it means or is it just blatently ticked by their pimps??

RX8 Racer

I have only had 1 punt with a girl that offers bareback and it was horrendous and no I did not bareback her either, I used protection but still felt grimy afterwards. Check out my review of her if you like, link below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152977.0

With regard to your post about these barebackers, who are they? Can you post some links to their profiles? In any case I would never actually go bareback with any WG, least of all have protected sex again with a girl who offered bareback on her profile.

Offline cakerusk

I don't know if there is any forum for barebackers in the southeast section, but there are too many to link up here. But if you go to AW and just click bareback as like list and search, you will find more than 5 pages of list only in the southeast. And most of them have 0 reviews in AW and are new and the worst thing is almost all of them look hot as hell. Also there are some well reviewed girls in AW but I doubt they are genuine review.

And good thing that you held yourself and insisted on having protected sex and I am sorry about your meet but if i were you, i would have left the moment she offered bareback. I hope you have checked yourself in the GUM clinic after that.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:18:06 am by hundrung »

Offline andyw1969

Its the 1st thing i look for on any girls profile, if the Bareback is ticked as a like then its move on.

The 2nd thing a look for is nationality Romanian and again its move on.

Seeing as a large majority of those who tick bareback are Romanian then it kind of kills 2 birds with one stone so to speak.

Having said that the reason I avoid Romanians is what gets ticked as a like bears no resemblance of what services the girl will actually offer  ! 

Offline King_Dong

You know you can exclude certain nationalities and "enjoys" from your search on AW?

As for your last sentence - I suspect 99% of profiles that have bareback ticked don't actually offer it. Like you say, it's girls that just select everything.

Offline pewpewpew

AW doesn't exclude nationalities per se. When you choose to exclude a nationality AW just includes every other nationality, therefore if a profile has no nationality listed they are also excluded from your search. So you may well miss a gem.

I always exclude bareback and unprotected sex though

Offline advent2016

Some Polish, Hungarian  I've spoken to think Bareback/unprotected  is same as OWO, and a few have now taken it off.

bigmanbigman

Its a money making tick
By who ever fills in the like list

Offline Zimbaman

Its a money making tick
By who ever fills in the like list

I can't understand how they make more money from ticking it though. Surely most right minded people would see that tick and move onto the next grumpy Romanian that hasn't ticked it  :hi:

Offline Lewis

Some Polish, Hungarian  I've spoken to think Bareback/unprotected  is same as OWO, and a few have now taken it off.

Yep, quite often these foreigners have mistakenly thought any level of unprotected sex (e.g. OWO) counts as bareback. Dumb bitches.

bigmanbigman

Not with Romanian s they know means more punters

Offline Lewis

Not with Romanian s they know means more punters

Not in my experience. They too make the mistake that bareback means things like OWO.

Sghok1

Treat all working girls like they do bearback then you have lots more options  .  Think logical they have boyfriends,  husbands ect    wise up guys

Offline Zimbaman

Treat all working girls like they do bearback then you have lots more options  .  Think logical they have boyfriends,  husbands ect    wise up guys

What does this even mean  :unknown:

Sghok1

What does this even mean  :unknown:
  it's bloody stupid to be put off by girls who advertise bb.    Fuck them all and take precautions as if there all hiv redden.   

Offline Zimbaman

it's bloody stupid to be put off by girls who advertise bb.    Fuck them all and take precautions as if there all hiv redden.   

Or... the careful ones are more likely to be disease free, so any mishaps (I.e broken condoms) are likely to be less stressful. In short, it's bloody stupid to not be put of by girls who advertise bb. And what was the comment about all having husbands and boyfriends? Implied they were all safe?  :unknown:

Sghok1

Or... the careful ones are more likely to be disease free, so any mishaps (I.e broken condoms) are likely to be less stressful. In short, it's bloody stupid to not be put of by girls who advertise bb. And what was the comment about all having husbands and boyfriends? Implied they were all safe?  :unknown:
Hell no   they do bb with there boyfriends, husbands ect  but don't do it with punters  does not mean there clean     id treat every working girl the same   just presume there all doing bb with someone    .  I think if you treat a wg different because she doesn't advertise bb then your a bloody fool.       There all dirty   wake up   

Offline Zimbaman

Hell no   they do bb with there boyfriends, husbands ect  but don't do it with punters  does not mean there clean     id treat every working girl the same   just presume there all doing bb with someone    .  I think if you treat a wg different because she doesn't advertise bb then your a bloody fool.       There all dirty   wake up   

It's risk management. If they advertise bb risks are higher. I'm not saying don't wear a condom!

Sghok1

It's risk management. If they advertise bb risks are higher. I'm not saying don't wear a condom!
of they offer bb then I'd say it was safer.  Would make people rethink about kissing own rimming eating her out ect     .   

bigmanbigman

Your money your choice
Think wisely .

Offline Lewis

There all dirty   wake up   

No different to a one night stand with a bird you've just met down the pub.

Or would you class her as dirty too?

Offline baby batter

No different to a one night stand with a bird you've just met down the pub.

Or would you class her as dirty too?
depends how much cock shes consuming on a daily basis  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: