Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena Ash ???  (Read 2530 times)

Ant c

Has anyone had the pleasure of this busty minx ? External Link/Members Only Looks too good be true 

Offline sensualencounter

Looks hot but £150 for no OWO, CIM, facial nor anal. And FK is discretionary. I think I'll leave it for now and monitor the situation.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Looks hot but £150 for no OWO, CIM, facial nor anal. And FK is discretionary. I think I'll leave it for now and monitor the situation.

OWO (at discretion)
and still nothing on CiM/Facial etc....

been on AW since May 2016 and still no review here...
not looking promising.

Offline Mr.Red

£200 now, seem to be popular with regulars. I added her to my hot list thinking for £150 I would give it a go when she is near South Mimms again. But when I saw that she was on tour near me her price gone up to £200  :( That canceled that visit....

Offline Zeusthedoc

£200 now, seem to be popular with regulars. I added her to my hot list thinking for £150 I would give it a go when she is near South Mimms again. But when I saw that she was on tour near me her price gone up to £200  :( That canceled that visit....

which regulars do you mean?
i think she is is a one hit wonder - doesn't look for repeat business,
14 feedback in a year - just on this profile; dont now if she's had any other profiles.

also - looks like white only customers...
i don't often block WGs but she seems like a waste of time.