Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart, Mansfield. It seems we are destined never to meet.  (Read 831 times)

Offline NIK

I thought about finally going to see her today. Checked her AW profile, but she's now taken the fucking number off.
Not to worry I thought I have her number in my phone. Checked and then realised I'd delated it.
I can't be arsed to email anymore as most of them don't reply. And I am not pissing about with AW booking.
No phone number = no appointment as far as I am concerned.

I have phoned her several times in the past when nearby and the phone has always been on voicemail.
I have planned to see her then discovered she hasn't been working that day.
I have planned to see her then discovered she has moved. Then it transpires she hasn't.  :unknown:
I have now accepted I am destined never to see her.   :thumbsdown:

I suppose after all this even if I did it would inevitably be disappointing after all the anticipation.

Offline ghostpunter1

It is a shame you haven't got to see her. But I think you are right. After all the hype and anticipation the punt won't live up to your expectations, and you'll probably walk away feeling a bit let down!  :unknown:

Offline HailWood

She is a bit hit and miss in her comms but she's always (ok I've only seen their three times) responded to my phone calls (not immediately) when her AW green light is on. If it isn't, I doubt she even looks at her phone.