Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Geisha - Diva - Gloucester Road - Meh  (Read 870 times)

Offline Eduardon

My first review here, not very active on the site as I am not from UK and just travel to London a few times a year and meet girls if I have time. With Covid and lockdown since last year not many opportunities to visit as you can imagine.

Meeting took place two weeks ago I think. I wished I reviewed earlier as I saw other neutral/ negative review and maybe my review could have been a first warning for these guys and avoid disappointment. Will try to do better next time!

I was hesitating to meet with Geisha. There were no other girls that I fancied - except for Aelita but whom I already met a couple of times last year and wanted to try someone new.

I didn’t click that much on Geisha’s photos and only some previous reviewer comments highlighting how much she was much better IRL and her good service convinced me to book her. But I did meet the girl from the pictures - not better, not worse. Early 30s, slim, nice ass and small tits, bright smile.
External Link/Members Only

Geisha did shake my hand on arrival which is never a good sign but she was sweet and smiling a lot. She wore a light hippie style dress and sandals - not for my taste at all, not sexy, not my style.

Some chitchat and we quickly start with FK and exploring each other body. I initiate the OWO which turned out to be quite average and slightly toothy at times. Not a deepthroather but she does lick well the shaft and the balls. So get bored and ask for the condom, we start with CG, she moves well, then mish, doggy and standing doggy next to the mirror during which I can pound her hard while grabbing her tits. I finished laying on the bed after a quick BJ and CIM that she takes well although she could have let me enjoy longer before going to the bathroom.
Took a shower, and then when she comes back, put her string on... and starts to grab her dress! Told her to hold on, I want a massage - we have slightly less than 25 min left and although I didn’t feel like going again, no way I end the meeting so soon for a punt at that price tag. Massage was ok, good technique. She initiated some small talk but her English is weak so wasn’t feeling entertaining the conversation and just relaxed. She got the message and didn’t try further.

Kissed me goodbye and thanked me for the time.

It was just an OK meeting overall. She was cooperative, but she seems to have done the minimum, not much passion and a bit mechanical. Her BJ was dull and for me was a big negative since it is the high point of my meetings. Round 1 is often BJ only.

I was between neutral and light positive experience but I rate it as a neutral because in the end, I was just not fully satisfied and have that feeling that money was not well spent. Boring BJ, handshaking on arrival and attempting to dress mid meeting were also quite a negative.

As such I won’t return.

Offline SlimShady

Geisha did shake my hand on arrival which is never a good sign but she was sweet and smiling a lot. She wore a light hippie style dress and sandals - not for my taste at all, not sexy, not my style.
Then why did you decide to stay? Just make an apology and leave :unknown:

Offline Eduardon

Then why did you decide to stay? Just make an apology and leave :unknown:

Fair question. Although she shook my hand, she was smiling and was warm. It was a matter a minute before she took her clothes off and reveal her lingerie, my balls were full and didn’t have time for a plan B. I was completely trapped! :)

But it was not a terrible meeting at all, just not good VFM.

Offline Lakislakis

Fair question. Although she shook my hand, she was smiling and was warm. It was a matter a minute before she took her clothes off and reveal her lingerie, my balls were full and didn’t have time for a plan B. I was completely trapped! :)

But it was not a terrible meeting at all, just not good VFM.

Sounds like a £150 + £50 for CIM worth of experience