Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX Manchester  (Read 2550 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gfeman

Hi. Had to travel to Manchester on the weekend luckily I could spare some time for a booking. Tried researching on here and asking you fellow punters for advice for which I'm grateful for. So decided to book Jessica due to the amount of positive feedback.

Comm: excellent via phone and confirmed on Aw.
Location: Manchester City Centre, plenty of close by parking available, actual place was easy to find, clean and with shower facilities.
Appearance: accurate as on her profile. Lovaly figure. Dressed as requested.
Meet: Jessica was dressed as requested. She has a lovaly slim figure. She's easy to get on with and didn't clock watch. I usually go for the full girlfriend experience but Jessica as stated on her profile doesn't do kissing unfortunately however  this was more than made up for by her attitude and other services. Excellent OW and covered sex.

Excellent recommendation and choice so thanks guys once again.

Offline chandlerhandler

Hi. Had to travel to Manchester on the weekend luckily I could spare some time for a booking. Tried researching on here and asking you fellow punters for advice for which I'm grateful for. So decided to book Jessica due to the amount of positive feedback.

Comm: excellent via phone and confirmed on Aw.
Location: Manchester City Centre, plenty of close by parking available, actual place was easy to find, clean and with shower facilities.
Appearance: accurate as on her profile. Lovaly figure. Dressed as requested.
Meet: Jessica was dressed as requested. She has a lovaly slim figure. She's easy to get on with and didn't clock watch. I usually go for the full girlfriend experience but Jessica as stated on her profile doesn't do kissing unfortunately however  this was more than made up for by her attitude and other services. Excellent OW and covered sex.

Excellent recommendation and choice so thanks guys once again.

lack of RO puts me off

Offline chrishornx

lack of RO puts me off

if she did RO she would be v popular as v fit woman

Offline Dirkdiggler18

if she did RO she would be v popular as v fit woman

Claims to be too sensitive down there. I would love to tie her up and make her scream :)

Offline lewisjones23

Claims to be too sensitive down there. I would love to tie her up and make her scream :)

sounds a bit rapey that IMO  :hi:

Offline Dirkdiggler18

sounds a bit rapey that IMO  :hi:

I thought that when I said it. *Screams of pleasure

Offline Followyourdick

It’s the no kissing that puts me off tbh.