Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicaxbabyx - city centre  (Read 1050 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RimJobBob

External Link/Members Only

Again brief but should be informative.

I was in central Manchester and horny. Green light was on so I sent a text...

Comms:

Instant response to texts.

Venue:

Fairly modern flat near the GMEX (or whatever it’s called now). No parking so pay and display nearby.

Physical:

Mega tidy body. All natural. Tattoos aren’t my thing and she has a large but non offensive one. The pert boobs distract from it anyway.

Service:

Shower on arrival. We’d agreed owo and rimming (on me) prior to the meet so had a good scrub as you’d expect. Into the room she was in some some of see through outfit, bra and thong. On to the bed for some owo with a decent attempt at deepthroat but not past the back of the mouth. She rimmed me whilst I was on all fours then we fucked doggy until I came in the bag.

Charges: think is was £70 + £10 each for owo and rimming. She doesn’t offer running anymore.

Summary:

Fit girl, decent fuck. I won’t be going back. I’d go back if rimming was back on. I’d chop my arm off to fuck her arse ha!

Meet was in February

Offline lewisjones23

would see her the same day if she put rimming back on the menu

Offline PussyLover789

A bit expensive for someone who doesnt offer french kissing

Offline Trotter671

Yep, same as I replied in another review she looks FAF but no snogs, no RO or finger play = no booking for me. I just enjoy the full on naughty GFE too much.