Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine: Staveley, near Chesterfield.  (Read 1668 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7382989) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dipper

External Link/Members Only

PAID: £80 for 30 mins.

VENUE: Own home at a guess, clean, tidy, ideal.

JASMINE: Pictures are accurate, Mum/MILF bod in a good way. Very sexy, I was very pleased with what I saw. Highly experienced and knows what we’re after. Attractive, feminine, great eye contact and conversation. Cute smallish tits.

BEST BIT: She began with one or two pre punt requests herself, one being “please warn me when you’re about to cum” or words to that effect. (Not a problem.) After some reasonably deep kissing she straddled me with her bra, nicks and stockings on. The next conversation was along the lines of “shall we taste each other?” On she then went to some nice owo, (more tip and hand than deep gobble.) nice and sloppy, can’t complain at the same time.
Over onto her back for a munch of that cunt. She claimed to have cum very early on and that I knew what I was doing or was good at it or something… :rolleyes: the jury is still out as to this being the truth or not.

Her pussy had a nice musk to it that I think Colston would approve of. Nice and natural. I finger fucked her and nibbled/rubbed her clit. Rubber on then into mish, then came something like “go easy you’re big and I’m tight” :rolleyes: Believe me this is a once in a blue moon comment for me to get so it makes me think there’re ways she’s trying to restrict full/deep penetration. But I did manage to get some momentum up and depth later on. 
If I remember rightly others have reported similar experiences with her. Anyway, over we went into some CG where I got to bang it in for a while. Then it was out with cock, off with rubber to spunk a fair load into her mouth… it was fantastic seeing her plump lips with my bell end bouncing off them and her waiting to get my cum. Into the bathroom she went to spit.

CONCLUSION: I know there’re a few things that’d put this into grey or even red territory for some but I really enjoyed myself, Jasmine is lovely in lots of ways. 

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:32:01 pm by Dipper »

Offline GoldTop

Very balanced review, thanks Dipper. Interesting she hides her face in some pics then blatantly shows it in another  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 11:06:05 am by GoldTop »

Offline Dipper

I’d add that she certainly seems to follow her own script ,and that the feeling I got was that there was a bit of a hurry to get onto  the next “scene” if you will.

Hence the cum claim to get to rubbering up/sex sooner. She’s good though all in all.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 11:45:23 am by Dipper »

Offline GoldTop

« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 12:24:15 pm by GoldTop »

Offline Rodhad1979

This is her old profile, saw her a couple of years ago. She was decent but would agree she does have a script/routine.

Offline jessie100497

This is her old profile, saw her a couple of years ago. She was decent but would agree she does have a script/routine.

Hi. Seen a couple of these "this is the old profile" recently. I'm assuming there is a way to view the old profile but the link takes you to the AW no longer active page

Offline michael.fannymore

Hi. Seen a couple of these "this is the old profile" recently. I'm assuming there is a way to view the old profile but the link takes you to the AW no longer active page

No but it should bring up all the indexed reviews on this site for that old profile and you could use the search box with that profile number to bring up more info

Offline shagmore

Definitely one to keep an eye for for when up that way, thanks for the review

Offline Dipper

Definitely one to keep an eye for for when up that way, thanks for the review

Absolute pleasure.