Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Separate SIM/Number  (Read 514 times)

jts196

Was just reading this: External Link/Members Only

When I read the first section on "Basic precautions" it hit me that I really shouldn't be using 1 number for punting and everyday life...

I've not had a problem with it thus far, but I understand the risk associated with it. I've seen around 7 WGs so far and not yet had a "horror show" and always left on good terms

The question is: should I get a new number for everyday life, or for punting?
Any tips appreciated!

ickydicky

some of the tech savvy smart arses will give you long winded and extremely complicated advice. simple answer is yes get another number. and the best and most straightforward way is to get a basic old fashioned pay as you go for a tenner and pay cash for a tenner top up.

if you got oh then keep it hidden from her. if not even less of a problem. never let hoor know your real number or your real name or your real job or where you live. not just the address but any clue. remember they are hoors and all you want to give them is your hard cock. simples ;)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:50:32 pm by ickydicky »

jts196

Haha thanks, I think I'm good with every other policy as I have a fake name, job etc on deck ready to tell them if they ask. But the number is the big thing I'm lacking in

What is an "ah"?

if you got ah then keep it hidden from her.

Offline AnthG

I've seen around 7 WGs so far and not yet had a "horror show" and always left on good terms

The question is: should I get a new number for everyday life, or for punting?
Any tips appreciated!

Get the new number for everyday life as seven WGs all have that number now and most likely will all have it saved onto their phones too and could do anything with it or could accidentally ring it at any time. Or send a text to advertise to it at any time.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:51:42 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

ickydicky

Haha thanks, I think I'm good with every other policy as I have a fake name, job etc on deck ready to tell them if they ask. But the number is the big thing I'm lacking in

What is an "ah"?

should be oh other half