Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marinna Meserri - MK tour. Hot as fu*k.  (Read 1267 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7147676) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Flair99

Initially noticed a MMF advert on Viva and AW but with different photos. Found Vs advert:
External Link/Members Only

After some research became apparent same person as:
External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews very limited services on offer. The photos were just floating my boat though.

Contact via Whatasapp. 20 mins £80.

New apartment above the station.Marinna opened door, think her partner was in the other room. She was dressed in a tight, black dress. She looked sensational. Limited English but not a problem.

Handed over funds and started some kissing. Fairly light but was surprised as.not on offer based on previous reviews. Removed dress and body was simply sensational.

Rubber on and she started oral on me. Full on deep throat.

I wanted to return the favour. Could tell she wasn't keen at first but she spread her legs for me.  I was met with a big, fat clit. Started sucking it and her body statted tensing, until eventually she shook in pleasure
Then fucked her in multiple positions and pounded away. Might not be for everyone but the face and body totally did it for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only