Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyCommand - Ramsgate Kent  (Read 1811 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7622808) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kinkykentmale

External Link/Members Only

I've had LadyCommand on my watch list for a while as I do love a bit of kink. When looking for a kink session I prefer to visit the professionals rather than those who just say they do it to get extra customers.
She was localish and I decided to drop her a text to the number on her profile to check her availability.
Quick to reply she was keen to know exactly what I wanted from a session. This to me is certainly a positive as it makes for a better session and saves any unnecessary questions face to face. She was friendly in her response and keen to know what she could do for me.
Date and time scheduled for the next day.

Location was a nice house in Ramsgate with parking near by. When I parked I dropped LadyCommand  a message to let her know I was hear and she gave me the exact house number. She mentions that she likes to book nice properties as it makes for a nicer stay for her and also welcoming for the clients.

Looks and personality - she looks younger than she is and her photos don't do her justice. LadyCommand is so very easy to talk too and laid back, certainly not a clock watcher. LadyCommand is from Slovakia but her English is perfect - imagine a posh eastern European accent.

Session: £100 for 30mins / £150 for 1h (I had a few hours)
I wont go into much detail here but if you want a kinky session she's certainly someone to see. With perfect English her verbal skills are spot on. She loves roleplay and really gets into it. I think if you put the effort into explaining to LadyCommand exactly what you want from the punt then you will get what you what you ask for and you will have a great time.

She tours around the UK and also has access to a professional dungeon space in London.
When on tour she doesn't travel light - she showed me her toys and outfits and she has plenty!

Don't mess her around, she's a kinky diamond

Offline Larios

A very reasonable price for an experienced pro-dom. I’ll try to see her if she tours in my area. Good review.

Offline Stevelondon

“Don’t mess her around”

Nearly as bad as those reviews that end with,
“Treat her with respect”

Cheers for the review pal but I don’t need telling how to bloody behave.

Offline Kinkykentmale

“Don’t mess her around”

Nearly as bad as those reviews that end with,
“Treat her with respect”

Cheers for the review pal but I don’t need telling how to bloody behave.

cheers for the reply pal, I'm sorry but my review wasn't addressed directly to you was it? no.  It was to the forum so calm down and move on and have a good day

Offline Stevelondon

cheers for the reply pal, I'm sorry but my review wasn't addressed directly to you was it? no.  It was to the forum so calm down and move on and have a good day

😂.        Calmness personified mate.
I shall re-word my original response.

WE……. Don’t need telling how to behave !

But once again thanks for the review. She’s in my area so I’ve messaged her for availability. Little bit of kink doesn’t hurt now does it 🤫
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:26:55 am by Stevelondon »

Offline scutty brown

Rather patronising though. Steve's right, the members here don't need telling how to behave.

Offline Stevelondon

Well she was in Wimbledon but obviously not for long. Now back in Chichester.
But she did tell me she tours regularly all over the place.