Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Miss Diamond X - Heathrow  (Read 680 times)

Jay189

External Link/Members Only

This was an interesting one lol. Some good things and certainly some bad things about the punt. So neutral it is.

Comms: Rang her, quickly answered and arranged. Text me the postcode.

Looks: It's her in the pics, she's in her 40s. Facially she's cute but body wise meh. Saggy tits and a big belly, extra pounds for sure. She's from Liverpool.

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, cowgirl, mish, doggy, facial. £90 for 30 mins. (Not a clock watcher, meeting was probably 40-45 mins)

Time management: Everything bang on.

Meeting: Cos it's a travelodge she gives you the floor and she has to meet you next to the lifts bit and let you in, then you walk to her room...not very discreet.

Ok she's chatty and friendly, talks A LOT I like that...maybe a bit too much. It's soon obvious she's coked up, not that big deal to me but you'd rather she was sober really. :|

Anyway I'm sure the coke made her enthusiastic as fuck, great DFK. OWO was good I liked it, she's got good technique tbf.

Then to RO, and not very fresh at all...so I soon stopped that disappointing. Then cowgirl, doggy and mish.

But she is dirty and LOUD. Shouting "I'm a dirty scouse bitch" and "fuck me harder", whilst in cowgirl so she's not discreet lmao...I loved it tbf and I'm sure this was the coke effect.

Then whilst fucking her she says "I want you to cum all over my face", so she got on her knees and wanked and sucked me off while I gave her a facial...which was pretty great tbf.

And she's not a clock watcher either, we ran definitely near 40 mins.

So some positives and negatives but I wouldn't see her again...£90 is too much for 30 mins plus her body is not in a good shape, smelly pussy and the coke habit.