Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carolina 20x of Southampton.  (Read 14231 times)

LookNoHands

That would be great because Sabrina and I really clicked and she developed some trust in me and we did some fun stuff - plus when I find a good girl and she takes time to learn your preferences, reading your body language and the timing gets better - its well worth going back. Sadly she did tell me she was planning on retiring - she wanted to by a house back home - and another girl has told me she will not be back. If she she does return I'll be right there!!

dantheman

oh dear, sounds as though she is not coming back then, I saw no evidence on her profile before she left that she was leaving for good, But I hope for your sake that maybe she does come back if you got on that well.

LookNoHands

'Clicking' with a girl is a rare thing in punting it seems...  every time I went elsewhere and had an 'ok' time I left wishing I had seen her instead - but I generally like to see a different girl. Just so I have a lot to remember when I'm an old man :-)

Sabrina obviously trusted me because she was happy to do some really silly stuff with me... Last session was feeding me with grapes - without hands... from anywhere I could stick them (and everywhere was available!).  She thought it was hilarious and it was both ridiculous and extremely erotic at the same time!

Sabrina also did not insist on using a bath for watersports - which is a thing I like sometimes. She drank lots of juice and would taste sweet. WS can be very hit and miss - some girls manage a tiny dribble after pushing you into a cold bath and others can spray you with a foul tasting foul smelling pee because they live on mature cheese and double expressos! That is not a essential for me in a session but she understood that it wasn't supposed to be a degrading 'human toilet' experience but a sensual slippery and very intimate mutual pleasure.

It was obvious why she got the lions share of punters at that location. Some of the other girls didn't seem to like her (envy) but she said they were noisy and messy to live with...  so apart from the nature of the work, maybe having to live with catty girls is something that eventually reaches a limit.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:39:53 pm by LookNoHands »

Jimmyglos

New to this site, and thought I'd search for Carolina. Only saw her twice, but she was amazing. Shame to see it looks as if she has not sprung up anywhere else.