Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An unsuccessful evenings punting - Ruby, Barbie Doll, and others  (Read 1388 times)

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I almost don't know where to start.

Made booking with BarbieDoll. Confirmed OWO with CIM which I really was in the mood for. Led to place in Aldershot, I had been to before for a punt advertising OWO and A only to be declined both and ended up with a hand job. I was wary. Told to go in. Knocked. No answer. Went back to car, informed via text (now realised I was speaking to sergei) that no answer. Was told was in shower (likely story) and to return. Went back, knocked again, no answer. Went back to car, texted again that I was wasting my time and making me look obvious, I'm gonna leave. No reply, no apology.

Unsuccessful attempt to contact Marie_b

Who was showing as available but phone was off (what's the bloody point?). That was plan D as I think she has asian men issues but she looked damn hot and offered dt and cim.

As I had burned myself with one number, I used a different phone and retried Sensual Barbie Doll. I waited 10 mins and was told to go in...maybe a punter conflicts I thought. Finally the door opened!

Was let in by another girl. Told barbie was not available. I asked if this pretty brunette did owo/cim. No was the answer. Offered to come back and I said okay.

Told sergei via text that barbie wasn't available...he replied with "what?". He obviously didn't know. I said (using 2nd number) I may return later.

Tried several others locally. a couple replied stating cim wasn't available. One had it listed, the other was at discretion (but said no just by asking).

Finally found Ruby. Confirmed cim was extra £20. No problem I said. Headed to fboro, packed. Rang number again. I noticed she hadn't replied to texts but did answer phone. Anyway, was told I was earlier than expected and she needed 10 mins and she would call me back. I returned to car (again). 10 mins passed. I texted just in case. No reply. I then phoned.

"you fuck, you block my number, fuck you, I don't see you". I didn't even get a word out before phone went dead. wtf I thought. I redialled. "fuck you" was answer then her phone put down.

Now, at this point I feel my PAYG punting phone was having issues with international incoming calls and texts. I had a punt a couple of weeks back where the girl said she had sent the address twice but I hadn't got it. She even sent me a text in front of me and it didn't receive. But my UK number worked fine as did other WGs, so I assumed then it was her number. This incident made me realise I might have an issue and only UK numbers worked.

BUT. I hadn't got a word in edgeways and I wasn't having it. I wanted to explain it and then see if she apologised. I called on my uk number. As soon as I said I was the punter....."fuck you, I don't want to see you"..I said just managed to say I had 2 phones and one was obviously not working but more expletives and insults. fuck that I thought.

So now I was raging in both senses. horny and angry.

I tried sensualbarbie one last time on 2nd number, asking if available now. No reply.

I lowered my expectations and went for dona69

to be told OWO but no CIM, fine I thought. Asked for address and was directed back to the other flat in Aldershot *barbie's). Nope, not having that and politely declined.

So. Bought a KFC, went home and had a wank (after the kfc!). Saved money but was severely miffed at this point. Punting locally is just fucking crap.

If you are directed to a flat in aldershot with the number 26b, my advice is to not bother, totally unreliable. As for Ruby and her co worker Marina, I would stay clear of these nutcases.

Sigh.

Offline Sinz

Multiple reviews for several WGs in one post is against forum rules.

Also it classifies for a review, if you had made an actual booking.

Most of what you have described is Intel, which is helpful to be shared in the discussions section rather than a review.

Offline Mike1

Damn, that is terrible!!! I am impressed with how well you persevered! Better luck next time!! I would have called it a day after the first one.  I do miss the good ol fashioned polish girls who just deliver good service on a fair price with a smile, but they seemed to have disappeared from Farnborough/aldershot area.

Offline thekman100

I'm so sorry, didn't realise that was against forum rules. My bad.  :crazy: Duly informed.

I guess I should have written separate reviews for the 2 girls I actually tried to book but there were so many attempts that night!

Anyway, thanks for moving to discussion section. It'll still appear on a search which is good.

I guess I am going to have to travel out of this area for a good punt or wait for decent WGs to tour.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 12:01:25 am by thekman100 »

bigmanbigman

If you use a phone or sim that u/s you have no chance .
New sim and criedits £10

Offline Stiltskin

Told to go in. Knocked. No answer. Went back to car, informed via text (now realised I was speaking to sergei) that no answer. Was told was in shower (likely story) and to return. Went back, knocked again, no answer. Went back to car, texted again that I was wasting my time and making me look obvious, I'm gonna leave. No reply, no apology.

Same thing happened to me once. I was knocking on the door and no reply, i could even hear the girls talking over the loud music. Kept texting, not realising I was talking to Sergei who was probably in another town.